2013 NBA Playoffs

JMurr

• Replies 862
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow... There is so much wrong with what just happened on San Antonio's end...

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

So, are the Heat keeping this tight in spite of LeBron right now? Because he has had a lot of turnovers late.

Edit: This is gonna bite me in the ass

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

Brilliant play by the Spurs. Randomly stand around, Ginobli attempts a poorly-chosen drive, throws it away. Superb.

If they say this is Heat ball, then the word "rigged" may just have some merit in this instance.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Wow... Way to choke this away, San Antonio...

Rigged...

The Spurs are melting down with expert proficiency. These possessions are totally dismal.

edit: Yeah, he was fouled. We all know that the NBA wants the trophy back in South Beach.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I remember why I hate the NBA. What a freaking joke.

Rigged...

How do you rig Ray Allen hitting a crazy shot and Manu Ginobili sucking?

Troll off.

You don't. You DO rig attempting to give the Heat possession, then failing to call multiple fouls when the Heat have possession.

I almost wish Ginobili had made that ballhog Wade pay for his mistake. I don't care what anyone says, Wade is the weak link. I don't know what he was thinking, putting up that terrible shot.

Tradition is the foundation of innovation, and not the enemy.

Archived