2013 NBA Playoffs

JMurr

• Replies 862
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rigged...

How do you rig Ray Allen hitting a crazy shot and Manu Ginobili sucking?

Troll off.

There's no debate about those instances. Obviously there's no way to influence those one way or the other, but no-calls, on the other hand...

I'm not saying that the league is rigged, but I'm just saying that the officiating's maddening inconsistency leaves far too much tangible suspicion to simply look away.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

There's no debate about those instances. Obviously there's no way to influence those one way or the other, but no-calls, on the other hand...

I'm not saying that the league is rigged, but I'm just saying that the officiating's maddening inconsistency leaves far too much tangible suspicion to simply look away.

There was also that whole scandal involving refs rigging the outcomes of games... That kinda makes it tough too.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

For those who swear by the NBA being rigged, DON'T FREAKING WATCH.

Just like baseball, close judgment calls are going to have to be called. Sometimes they don't go the way you want, or in favor of the "superstar". :censored:'s gonna happen.

I don't think the refs even did a bad job at all tonight, especially when compared to other games in this series. It was a good game. Both teams finally came to play on the same night. And the Heat finally showed us why they are the defending champions.

6uXNWAo.png

While I'm super-pissed about the no-call on Ginobili, why the hell didn't Pop call his last timeout in OT immediately???!!! Call it, melt the clock for a final play and execute it.

CONGRATULATIONS ON THE MIAMI HEAT ON THEIR 2013 NBA CHAMPIONSHIP. NOW GO TO HELL.

*sigh*

This game was not rigged, it was blown. The Spurs had Miami on the ropes multiple times, but failed to deliver the knockout blow. Why must people always chant "rigged" at every opportunity?

Tradition is the foundation of innovation, and not the enemy.

For those who swear by the NBA being rigged, DON'T FREAKING WATCH.

Many of my friends enjoy the NBA, and I enjoy being a part of conversations that my friends are having.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

Dan Le Batard Show@LeBatardShow 7m

So many people have left that I'm honestly embarrassed for this city.

This is not shocking at all. Miami is a dreadful, dreadful sports town that in no way deserves this good a team.

Title or not, it's been a rough season for Heat fans. First this:

5813_Bird.jpg

...then this:

justin-bieber-wore-a-leather-shirt-and-indoor-sunglasses-to-the-heat-pacers-game.jpg

...now this:

JV0tPBB.png

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

The Heat are crazy good, and Miami doesn't deserve them. That city sucks.

Green was definitely fouled on that last shot, but it doesn't matter. The Spurs had plenty of chances to win in regulation and overtime and couldn't hold on to the lead. The Heat (and LeBron!) were the better team tonight, and finished way stronger than the Spurs. The Spurs generally play smart, but they have to because they're old. That doesn't portend well for game seven.

And no, the game wasn't rigged. Both teams had an equal chance to win. LeBron just outclassed everyone in the fourth and Chris Bosh made the difference in the final minute. It was what it was.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Archived