Sports Graphics Packages, Historically

Part of me thinks forgoing a legitimate broadcast to stream on No Not Netflix The Other One is beneath the mighty NFL, but hey, these days, nothing's beneath anyone anymore.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

New NFL Graphics chart (at least so far until Week 1 where it is all set in stone):

• ESPN/ABC: ❌️ (Obviously)
  • FOX: ❌️ (but they have the Super Bowl and the last time they unveiled new graphics it was a Super Bowl so watch out)
  • CBS: ❌️ (Obviously, Week 0 CFB games using the current graphics)
  • NBC: ✅️ (Unveiled during the Super Bowl)
  • Amazon ✅️ (by default for replacing FOX so it is on the Obviously category)
  • NFL Network: Probably going back to in house production so ✅

1 hour ago, TrueYankee26 said:

New NFL Graphics chart (at least so far until Week 1 where it is all set in stone):

• FOX: ❌️ (but they have the Super Bowl and the last time they unveiled new graphics it was a Super Bowl so watch out)

we have to wait until that first London game (NFL Network only) to see how they look

On 8/27/2022 at 9:36 PM, smarisca03 said:

we have to wait until that first London game (NFL Network only) to see how they look

Could be another game where NFL Network just uses CBS graphics, if not another network. They did that last year with Jets-Falcons.

8HtTX6n.png

Edited by TheBigFiz21

Ihmgl03.pngVZ6sbGD.png

19 hours ago, TheBigFiz21 said:

Could be another game where NFL Network just uses CBS graphics, if not another network. They did that last year with Jets-Falcons.

8HtTX6n.png

It's only one exclusive game too, so I'm pretty much expecting it. Makes no sense for them to shop new graphics for a one-off.

I thought they have 4 exclusive games this year?

On 8/27/2022 at 7:46 PM, TrueYankee26 said:

I'd hold off until Week 1 with ESPN/ABC given the new Buck and Aikman era starting for MNF. Fox can be unpredictable but I can see them holding out to the Super Bowl or ride it through to their next Super Bowl in just 2 years time

FWIW all the college football broadcasters that had Week 0 games (ESPN, Fox, CBSSN) all have the same packages as they had last year. We'll see if NBC finally gets Notre Dame off the 2015 set but not holding my breath there

ffMc5dZ.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29

On 8/31/2022 at 2:17 PM, RyanMcD29 said:

I'd hold off until Week 1 with ESPN/ABC given the new Buck and Aikman era starting for MNF. Fox can be unpredictable but I can see them holding out to the Super Bowl or ride it through to their next Super Bowl in just 2 years time

Now that I think about it, both are very possible, but I am sticking to my guns here lol