NFL '13 SEASON THREAD

Cujo

With the Giants being an ugly 0-4, does Tom Coughlin get the "Lane Kiffin treatment" the moment he steps off the team plane tonight?

No. Tom Coughlin's won two super bowls. Lane Kiffin as far as I'm concerned hasn't won anything at any level. How he duped USC into hiring is a mystery.

Coughlin's earned at least the rest of this season.

But the Giants have appeared to completely stop playing for Tom Coughlin. I think he gets til the end of the season but if they keep getting beat like these last two weeks... he may not.

Also, the Broncos are really, really, really good.

IUe6Hvh.png

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Broncos aren't looking too good.

Just stop it.

I don't know what's going on all right! You treat me like an idiot whatsoever who has no business writing on this thread.

Why Don't you stop screwing me over?! I am giving my honest opinion, and if you don't like it, You can suck it!

Manning with another slew of passing touchdowns as Denver nears the 50-point mark AGAIN.

This year's Broncos squad is starting to remind me of the 2007 Patriots team (which also featured Welker) that nearly went 19-0, except that Denver has class.

6uXNWAo.png

Just stop it.

I don't know what's going on all right! You treat me like an idiot whatsoever who has no business writing on this thread.

Why Don't you stop screwing me over?! I am giving my honest opinion, and if you don't like it, You can suck it!

You must be blind if you think the Broncos don't look too good. It's not really an opinion. 49-13 is a fact.

hbgoo, how old are you, if I may ask?

Guessing he's about 48

I'm assuming that was a typo and you meant 38 going by the "1975" at the end of his user name. I was thinking the same thing, but thought that there was no way he could be that old.

Just stop it.

Lol can we please keep this guy around.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

The amount of Cowboys fans at this Chargers game is disgusting. I know there's money to be made by the season ticket holders and there are are Cowboys fans everywhere, but this isn't a Chargers home game.

(Also, you know what? I like the Cowboys blue jerseys more than their whites.)

I agree. It's annoying as all hell to hear the road team getting louder cheers than the home team. But it happens all the time with the frontrunner favorites like the Cowboys and Steelers.

On the blue jerseys, I get that the Cowboys home white/blue/silver/green/other blue uniforms are a tradition, but they need to start a new tradition and switch to the blue look full time. It looks great.

BB52Big.jpg

Archived