LA KISS? Really?!

jhans203

I actually love the helmet.

May I ask if you were under the influence of molly, acid, cocaine, etc. at the time of posting this?

That helmet is down right awful.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually love the helmet.

May I ask if you were under the influence of molly, acid, cocaine, etc. at the time of posting this?

That helmet is down right awful.

granted it's nit the best im the league, but I don't see what's so wrong with flames on chrome... and no I'm not on drugs

KISS is doing exactly what they said they were going to do...add their personal style to this arena team, making it an experience like none other in the league's history!

With the state the AFL's in, I'm all for the innovation...if you want a more traditional-looking expansion team, follow the Portland Thunder.

bYhYmxh.png

And their season starts today on the road at San Antonio. Here's the road uniforms, which aren't half bad:

1900032_225459477661873_1269477598_n.jpg

If anyone is actually interested in watching the game, here's the link to ESPN3's feed from the San Antonio jumbotron and the most annoying in-arena production/announcer I've heard in my entire life.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULB | USMNT | USWNT | LAFC | OCSC | MAN UTD |

And their season starts today on the road at San Antonio. Here's the road uniforms, which aren't half bad:

1900032_225459477661873_1269477598_n.jpg

If anyone is actually interested in watching the game, here's the link to ESPN3's feed from the San Antonio jumbotron and the most annoying in-arena production/announcer I've heard in my entire life.

Quoted for emphasis. It's like a younger Chris Berman being a homer and teaching people how to cheer at a football game.
Worst line of the night so far: I've always been more of an Aerosmith guy, right San Antonio?! Dude, you're in Texas.

VmWIn6B.png

• 3 weeks later...

So, to recap the home opener, there was pyrotechnics, flames, go-go dancers in cages above the field, players lowered onto a field from the rafters on a stage, and the halftime band playing all through the game. Oh, and a giant ring of neon lights around the field to reflect off the chrome helmets.

VmWIn6B.png

Archived