NBA 2013-14 Season Thread

TJKiddsHead

On the Sixers: I seem to recall the Magic getting off to a similarly-hot start last year before initiating the tank. It's November, bad teams sometimes randomly look good early on when good teams are a.) coasting and b.) lacking sufficient tape on them.

Yeah but it's still cool to see them coming out swinging when people were already speculating who they'd take with the #1 pick next year before this current season already began.

It's also possible that Michael Carter-Williams is far, far better than anyone expected. He wasn't the dynamic talent Carmelo was at Syracuse, but he's probably most responsible for them having made the Final Four last season. He's fearless and gifted, and also still developing. Having a 13-foot wingspan helps too.

I don't like him at all. He's 6'5" can't hit a J to save his life, and has to be one of the ugliest players I've ever seen.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On the Sixers: I seem to recall the Magic getting off to a similarly-hot start last year before initiating the tank. It's November, bad teams sometimes randomly look good early on when good teams are a.) coasting and b.) lacking sufficient tape on them.

Yeah but it's still cool to see them coming out swinging when people were already speculating who they'd take with the #1 pick next year before this current season already began.

It's also possible that Michael Carter-Williams is far, far better than anyone expected. He wasn't the dynamic talent Carmelo was at Syracuse, but he's probably most responsible for them having made the Final Four last season. He's fearless and gifted, and also still developing. Having a 13-foot wingspan helps too.

I don't like him at all. He's 6'5" can't hit a J to save his life, and has to be one of the ugliest players I've ever seen.

This coming from a presumed fan of the team with mohawked/over-inked-up Birdman, balding LeBron, and the 84-year old Greg Oden.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

This coming from a presumed fan of the team with mohawked/over-inked-up Birdman, balding LeBron, and the 84-year old Greg Oden.

I guess someone doesn't have very good eyesight.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

In physical appearance or in actual basketball game?

As a 14-year old who has yet to finish his puberty, you really should not make such statements like that one or as in what you posted in the Martin thread.

I wonder if the Clipper crowd will boo Duhwight. They probably should, considering how well he did for the rival Lakers last season.

So you suggest that the Clipper crowd should boo Dwight, after he tanked his play, threw b#tch-fits at Kobe, the Busses and Kupchak and set the franchise back another 5 years? Boo him after he disintegrated the rival franchise from the inside?

john-kerry-obama-white-house-confused-di

Dwight didnt set the franchise back 5 years. Trading for a guy who isnt guaranteed to stay any longer than a year then doing nothing to make him want to stay set them back.

There isn't any light at the end of this tunnel. Nash is a fossil, Kobe is on his last leg (literally), Pau is over the hill. There are no pieces currently on this team and the last big free agent "set the team back 5 years."

Archived