The Big Ol' Counterfeit Jersey Thread

Saying that Oilers knock-off is "on par" with NHL fashion sweaters is just flat out wrong.

Not if you've seen how horrendous NHL fashion sweaters can get.

I've seen plenty of examples, thanks. Neither of the two Oilers knockoffs posted here come close to being "on par" with any NHL fashion sweater I've ever seen.

Saying that Oilers knock-off is "on par" with NHL fashion sweaters is just flat out wrong.

Not if you've seen how horrendous NHL fashion sweaters can get.

I've seen plenty of examples, thanks. Neither of the two Oilers knockoffs posted here come close to being "on par" with any NHL fashion sweater I've ever seen.

yeah, you're talking about two different things. Yes, NHL has some ugly fashion jerseys (see the two above jerseys), but from a quality perspective, the Oiler knockoffs are comically bad, unlike the official jerseys.

Those official fashion jerseys suck, in my opinion, but they don't display the poor quality of the Oiler ones.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Note the patch location:

2011619512176313.jpg

wat

What a piece of garbage... Just waiting for Logodude to come on here and defend this retina searing atrocity.

I wouldn't be surpised.

He always fails to awknoledge my posts that make him look foolish. He goes quiet when he can't think of any comebacks, which is most of the time. Now he's been back since, just trolling.

He really is the ultimate troll. It pains me to realize he is serious.

2ly2w09.jpg

Legend, I know we've had our differences but you're my favourite poster in this thread.

Ditto this - I don't really frequent this thread that much, but I did go back several pages...and Legend, you're a funny dude. Well done, sir.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

I'll always remember Mogilny's valiant play in the 1994 Finals:

But his Cup-winning goal was the greatest play since Gretzky scored to win the Leafs the Cup in 1989!

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17