The Big Ol' Counterfeit Jersey Thread

Remember that time I destroyed your logic Shock and Awe style? (see: Iraq War Shock and Awe for reference).

And you didn't respond, just tucked your tail between your legs and left the thread?

Let's get back to the part where you leave, regardless of how it's done, and don't come back. Your flawed criminal logic and stupidity is mind boggling.

Maybe he would make fun of what I wear, but guess what? I'm not a picture of a counterfit jersey on a site where people are uni/logo enthusiasts.

Most people here, would know it's a fake. You wouldn't know, because attention to detail and reality are two things you don't have a very firm grasp on.

Upset it's a Canucks jersey? Great argument, not like a Canucks fan also said, "Oh God why..." That could have been an Islanders jersey, and I'm sure for Nash could have been a Blue Jackets jersey and the reaction would be the same.

You think it looks good on him because your taste in quality has already been established as piss poor.

Go back to your Alex Jones and Jesse Ventura conspiracy theory pages about the "man" being after you and "wasting time" on what your high IQ self doesn't consider a crime.

You were doing so well until you made it about Alex Jones and Jesse Ventura. Those two have nothing to do with the issue and would probably side with you and the rest of us sane people here. Besides that your post is on point like a javelin.

"Operation Fake Sweep".

No naming creativity whatsoever.

Boo-urns.

Maybe all the good names were taken and they didn't want to steal from a previous operation? lol

But it's cheaper to use the name of a previous operation, and no one would know the difference!

;)

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

So the past 5 pages have led us to this:

• People who buy Chinese counterfeits are anti-American IP-theft supporting federal criminals who are smart shoppers and
  • People who buy authentic merchandise are easily-duped fools who have souls

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

Remember that time I destroyed your logic Shock and Awe style? (see: Iraq War Shock and Awe for reference).

And you didn't respond, just tucked your tail between your legs and left the thread?

Let's get back to the part where you leave, regardless of how it's done, and don't come back. Your flawed criminal logic and stupidity is mind boggling.

Maybe he would make fun of what I wear, but guess what? I'm not a picture of a counterfit jersey on a site where people are uni/logo enthusiasts.

Most people here, would know it's a fake. You wouldn't know, because attention to detail and reality are two things you don't have a very firm grasp on.

Upset it's a Canucks jersey? Great argument, not like a Canucks fan also said, "Oh God why..." That could have been an Islanders jersey, and I'm sure for Nash could have been a Blue Jackets jersey and the reaction would be the same.

You think it looks good on him because your taste in quality has already been established as piss poor.

Go back to your Alex Jones and Jesse Ventura conspiracy theory pages about the "man" being after you and "wasting time" on what your high IQ self doesn't consider a crime.

You were doing so well until you made it about Alex Jones and Jesse Ventura. Those two have nothing to do with the issue and would probably side with you and the rest of us sane people here. Besides that your post is on point like a javelin.

Those two were examples of conspiracy theorists in popular media, and logobro had alot to say about the Feds "manufacturing" and making crimes for their financial gain and conspiracies about the Federal Law Enforcement level being a joke essentially. So I lumped him in with those guys who also believe the Feds are all out to get us.

So do they have to do with the issue directly? Maybe. Indirectly? Yes, after his comments about the government and law enforcement. Those two would never side with us believing the Federal Government has a reason to exist and do their job.

Anyways, I appreciate your support on the rest of it. I'm really not sure why the guy is on this site when he doesn't care about logo/uni details, which is what brought alot of us here.

2ly2w09.jpg

Those two were examples of conspiracy theorists in popular media, and logobro had alot to say about the Feds "manufacturing" and making crimes for their financial gain and conspiracies about the Federal Law Enforcement level being a joke essentially. So I lumped him in with those guys who also believe the Feds are all out to get us.

I hate the term "Conspiracy Theorist." It's an empty distinction that automatically tars people as lunatics. But the fact of the matter is, Alex Jones has been right about so many things it's scary. I would reccomend watching one of his documentaries before judging him.

Anyways, I appreciate your support on the rest of it. I'm really not sure why the guy is on this site when he doesn't care about logo/uni details, which is what brought alot of us here.

Boggles my mind as well, it's like he thinks anyone on here would be sympathetic to these people.

Then the FBI must suck at their job, because they sure don't "show" their caring about Chinese NFL jerseys, considering how many people get away with it.

The FBI understands that there are bigger battles to fight than Chinese NFL jerseys, which is why they don't pay as much attention to them as you'd like.

Remember when you said that?

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/Federal-authorities-seize-nearly-fake-Super-Bowl-goods-020212

Now remember when "they" did this?

35162_o.gif

Edit: Thanks to icecap and Morgo for the support and understanding of this issue. Glad we are on the same page.

2ly2w09.jpg

Hmmm, guess they really don't care about fake jerseys.

What's this? Is this the second story in the same day of feds seizing fake jerseys/goods?

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2012/02/02/feds-seize-400000-in-counterfeit-nfl-goods-in-new-jersey/

No, they wouldn't bother with counterfeit NFL gear, that's petty. :rolleyes:

Logodude, I'd suggest you stay away from this thread. You're done here.

ari-gtfo.gif

2ly2w09.jpg

Then the FBI must suck at their job, because they sure don't "show" their caring about Chinese NFL jerseys, considering how many people get away with it.

The FBI understands that there are bigger battles to fight than Chinese NFL jerseys, which is why they don't pay as much attention to them as you'd like.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/Federal-authorities-seize-nearly-fake-Super-Bowl-goods-020212

35162_o.gif

Edit: Thanks to icecap and Morgo for the support and understanding of this issue. Glad we are on the same page.

Not a problem, but what is the gif in relation to? Pardon me for being ignorant

35162_o.gif

Not a problem, but what is the gif in relation to? Pardon me for being ignorant

No big deal. I'm not sure if you're asking why he was doing that or why I posted it.

But I was posting the gif of him brushing his shoulders off after I made logodude look silly again. It's just like people talking :censored: about or to you, and you just brush your shoulders of. I felt super white saying that haha.

I just thought it would be be funny to go with it, like get off me bro, essentially, but funnier because it's the prez doing it.

Oh, and that Alex Jones/Ventura thing wasn't supposed to be anything personal and what not. I'm just more sensitive to the guys about 9/11 stuff being a New Yorker. I'll leave that out next time, as you said I was doing well enough without haha. :D

2ly2w09.jpg

I'm not going to praise purchasing bootlegs because it is apparently illegal and I got into small trouble because of it. But there is still an important issue that has to be raised (I guess it was, it just got lost within other arguments), namely IP abuse by copyright holders. I understand that among the community like this one people value every detail but most of the fans don't care if the collar is a little bit thicker or the number slightly bigger than it should be. They want to show the support for their team and do not spend significant share of their salary for it. I agree that buying counterfeits is not a solution because that actually means a financial loss for the team. However, by buying replicas you lose the money yourself. I bought myself Orlando Magic replica jersey when I was in USA 3 years ago (swingman appeared too expensive for me). After wearing it a couple of times and before washing it even once, the numbers started to peal off already, meaning I cannot really use it anymore. I do realize that 50$ is a low price comparing to authentics but still too much for such crap. The soccer replicas come practically in one price category (I know that techfit versions become more accessible now but you won't get them in most of the shops) but at least they can be used for doing sports and washed many times. By selling replicas, NBA is just fooling the customers. I have no pity for people being cheated when buying bootlegs (including myself) but a purchase of a licensed apparell does not guarantee anything either.

I'm not going to praise purchasing bootlegs because it is apparently illegal and I got into small trouble because of it. But there is still an important issue that has to be raised (I guess it was, it just got lost within other arguments), namely IP abuse by copyright holders. I understand that among the community like this one people value every detail but most of the fans don't care if the collar is a little bit thicker or the number slightly bigger than it should be. They want to show the support for their team and do not spend significant share of their salary for it. I agree that buying counterfeits is not a solution because that actually means a financial loss for the team. However, by buying replicas you lose the money yourself. I bought myself Orlando Magic replica jersey when I was in USA 3 years ago (swingman appeared too expensive for me). After wearing it a couple of times and before washing it even once, the numbers started to peal off already, meaning I cannot really use it anymore. I do realize that 50$ is a low price comparing to authentics but still too much for such crap. The soccer replicas come practically in one price category (I know that techfit versions become more accessible now but you won't get them in most of the shops) but at least they can be used for doing sports and washed many times. By selling replicas, NBA is just fooling the customers. I have no pity for people being cheated when buying bootlegs (including myself) but a purchase of a licensed apparell does not guarantee anything either.

:huh:

Some of your quality points are taken...but like with other poor-quality products, hopefully people send them the message by not buying them.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

here are your options if you feel that the officially licensed product is inferior and not worth your money

- don't make additional purchases in the future

- make your own replica since DIY is legal