Conrad.

2014-15 Soccer Kits & News (too early? nah)

Apart from the awful sponsor they actually look good.

Indeed, the sponsor looks bloody awful.

Possibly the first sponsor of a major club with absolutely zero interest in the patronage of the club's domestic fans?

Possibly the first sponsor of a major club with absolutely zero interest in the patronage of the club's domestic fans?

Well, considering Chevrolet is becoming the new sponsor of Manchester United just as GM is ending Chevrolet's sales in Europe, it's in the ballpark.

By the way, Parma did some minor tweaking to their crest:

parma-2014-logo490sg.jpg

7/7/14 is the release date for the new Manchester United shirt.

I am the complete opposite. I hate Henley collars on soccer shirts. And it general I guess.

I don't like them in general - I would never wear one - but they can look sharp on a kit.

Everton!

everton-new-home-kit-umbro-2015.jpeg

Is it just me, or are we seeing more players in long-sleeve matching compression shirts rather than just wearing long sleeve shirts?

Hmm... can't say I'm keen on the Umbro wordmark on the sleeves.

Neither have I.

I can't stand this when Kappa pulls this. Don't like it much from Umbro either.

Kind of wish there was a bit of white trim and none of that Umbro wordmark. But I actually like it otherwise!

Is that a European competition shirt for Everton? I'm sure that the BPL logo will probably be placed on top of the sleeve marks unless they slide the patches up a bit.

Is that a European competition shirt for Everton? I'm sure that the BPL logo will probably be placed on top of the sleeve marks unless they slide the patches up a bit.

I'd guess they'll just move the patches up a tad higher than usual - the pointy bottom of the patches means they'd probably not cover the Umbro wordmark completely.