Conrad.

2014-15 Soccer Kits & News (too early? nah)

Nice Freiburg kits...don't know about the font for the names and numbers...

SC Freiburg:

sc-freiburg-trikots-2015-.jpeg

I actually like that font. Then again, I also liked Real Madrids font last year too. so I guess I fall under the "unpopular opinion".

Barnsley...

Barnsley14-1_zpsb1624058.jpg

Bit of a dog's dinner, really.

What's with the two different sleeves? With a single thick stripes on both sleeves, meshing nicely with the chest stripe, those would be really nice.

I hate when teams do what Braunschweig's done there. I dig that primary yellow with blue sides/sleeves; but if you're going to have that, your change should be vastly different. (I wonder which one they'll wear against St. Paul in September, since I'm planning to go that game. I imagine it'll be the yellow against St. Pauli's brown.)

WHY would Inter move away from years of tradition of Black/Blue stripes? Mess with the away kits if you want to but not the primary.

What the hell is with Inters third kits...sky blue? I guess Internazionale knows how to screw up a good thing to sell a few kits.

Those Inter shirts feel awfully fake.

So Barca, the club who was so against kit ads until the mid 2000s, have essentially sold their soul to sponsorships. While Qatar and UNICEF are foundations, they now have Intel on the inside of the shirt and are now adding Beko, an appliance business, on the sleeve.

http://www.footyheadlines.com/2014/06/barcelona-sign-beko-shirt-sponsorhip.html?m=1

Those Inter shirts feel awfully fake.

I hope so. A non blue/black stripe home is unforgivable.

BraduhjCUAAlwwL.jpg

The different colored boots bit can die already. And I'm hoping Puma replicas are significantly less form fitting than these.

Not sure I'm feeling the pinstripes for AFCW, even though I generally like pinstripes. It would help if the collar were solid yellow, I think.