sportslogos.net missing logo thread

tv15

I see that the Washington Bullets page is missing a few uniforms:

The Unseld-era classics (which get retro'ed frequently):

bullets_74-87_getty.jpg

The updated version from the mid-80s, modeled here by Jeff Malone (note the double stripes, and the removal of the stars). 

c34bc3e0-9afc-11ea-a76f-3304d9682ca0

And, before the well-known Webber/Howard-era simpler unis, the Bullets briefly wore a version with italicized numbers and a heavy outline around the logo.  

12bolwizhistory.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

The Wilkes-Barre Scranton Penguins held a jersey design contest over the summer, which included download links to their logos.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1nHdKwb5iDNwhcCKCrhqtZeSHt3yfVs4i

This one in particular is not on the mothership. Designed by Jason Vogel, apparently from 2014-present.

qmwIuES.png

https://www.behance.net/gallery/47675321/WIlkes-BarreScranton-Penguins-Alternate-Logo?tracking_source=

2015-2016_WarmUp.jpg

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

• 3 weeks later...

I know it's early, but here are some of the logos for Panther City Lacrosse Club.

125194060_10157994367553318_826388575282

FW_PrimaryLogo_OnDark_RGB.png

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Some missing CFL logos.

1995 - Calgary Stampeders 50th anniversary:

Calgary-Stampeders-anniversary-50th.png

Edmonton Eskimos original logo 1954-1969:

Edmonton-Eskimos-1954-1969.png

Hamilton Tiger-Cats 50th Anniversary:

Hamilton-Tiger-Cats-Anniversary-50th.png

Hamilton Tiger-Cats 125th Anniversary:

Hamilton-Tiger-Cats-Anniversary-125th.pn

Hamilton Tiger-Cats 150th Anniversary:

Hamilton-Tiger-Cats-Anniversary-150th.pn

Saskatchewan Roughriders 100th Anniversary:

Saskatchewan-Roughriders-Anniversary-100

Toronto Argonauts 130th Anniversary:

Toronto-Argonauts-Anniversary-130th.png

Winnipeg Blue Bombers 80th Anniversary:

Winnipeg-Blue-Bombers-Anniversary-80th.p

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Panthers Official Twitter account tweeted out a photo of this hat a week or so ago-

spacer.png

I don’t know why, but for some reason I actually really like the logo. The team described it as “limited edition”. Was this a sparingly used logo from early on in the franchise’s existence?

On 12/26/2020 at 7:04 PM, DNAsports said:

The Panthers Official Twitter account tweeted out a photo of this hat a week or so ago-

spacer.png

I don’t know why, but for some reason I actually really like the logo. The team described it as “limited edition”. Was this a sparingly used logo from early on in the franchise’s existence?

It reminds me of hats from the late 90s/early 2000s. I had a Seahawks one that streaked the blue and green in a S pattern. It may be that style of hat.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/27/2013 at 11:02 AM, rmackman said:

Looking way back at a post I made in 2013, it looks like this version of the Dolphins logo was still never added to the library. I'd also like to add these workmark/alternate logos:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Also, this logo is now FAU's primary logo:

spacer.png

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png