2014 NFL Offseason

Kramerica Industries

Everyone is saying coke but I'd put money on prescription pills. Snorting pills seems to be the popular route these days.

Dude is a 23 year old multi-millionaire who spends every other moment if his life clubbing in Las Vegas....and you seriously think he's waiting his time on pharmaceuticals?

ADD and ADHD drugs like Adderall and Ritalin keep you awake and alert, something which a 23-year old who was recently in college would have much easier access to and would use/abuse.

Florio's reckless cocaine speculation, which Florio claims he is not speculating, comes from the fact that he is an old man who desperately wants to be famous and the NFL only tests for recreational drugs during the season

Mike Florio's done pretty well for himself. Started a small-time blog back in the early 2000s, wrote a lot of articles that were more reputable than other "insiders" and was acquired by NBC Sports.

I can think of only one reason why people would roll up dollar bills. It's not like the dude is trying to get the wrinkles out of it so he can buy a Diet Coke from the soda machine.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

• Replies 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not like the dude is trying to get the wrinkles out of it so he can buy a Diet Coke from the soda machine.

This is exactly what I would believe if it were Tim Duncan.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Jimmy Graham inks long term deal with the Saints, reported as 4 years, $40 million, $21 million guaranteed. He is now the highest paid tight end in pro football.

It is what it is.

I'm not feeling this upcoming season like others.

There are only three games this season that really matter- SF/Seattle.

And yes, that includes the rest of the NFC despite its depth. Everyone else is playing for third.

The 2014 NFL Season in my eyes starts on Thanksgiving night.

After all, people claim it was the real SB.

And yes, that includes the rest of the NFC despite its depth. Everyone else is playing for third.

Only people who don't know dick about football. Manning would have whipped on that piss poor secondary like a red headed step child.

I think we'll get exactly what we expect: a few surprise teams will make runs, but Championship weekend once again will be NE @ DEN and SF @ SEA, and we'll get a SB rematch, but a much closer game this time.

Jimmy Graham inks long term deal with the Saints, reported as 4 years, $40 million, $21 million guaranteed. He is now the highest paid tight end in pro football.

As he (probably) should be.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Fortunately you'll be in the middle of Basic, so no loss there.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Dallas has released current camp no-show Kyle Orton, saving themselves 3.5 million in cap space to attempt to look for another veteran QB to give now back-up Brandon Weeden some competition in Training Camp.

But Orton cost them in 2015 as they will have $2.25M in dead money as a result of them not asking for the signing bonus back. It's dead money which continually hurts DAL.

49ers official ribbon cutting ceremony today for Levi's Stadium. Even Goodell is there. First football stadium built in California since 1967 (San Diego). First game will actually be a match between the Earthquakes and Sounders. Will host the 49ers of course amongst other events such as Super Bowl 50, Pac-12 Championship Game, Kraft Fight Hunger Bowl, Wrestlemania 31 and more.

For some reason, I see a Seahawks-Patriots Super Bowl or a Falcons-Broncos Super Bowl. It's absolutely title or bust in Atlanta. If Matt Ryan can't win another playoff game, it's going to only elevate the Saints' power over the Falcons.

152254476-quarterback-matt-ryan-of-the-a

Falcons-Broncos Super Bowl 49?

For some reason, I see a Seahawks-Patriots Super Bowl or a Falcons-Broncos Super Bowl. It's absolutely title or bust in Atlanta. If Matt Ryan can't win another playoff game, it's going to only elevate the Saints' power over the Falcons.

152254476-quarterback-matt-ryan-of-the-a

Falcons-Broncos Super Bowl 49?

I feel like a sleeper team may make a run at the Super Bowl instead of the typical teams. I wouldn't be overly surprised to see the Chargers or Bengals sneeking in there and upsetting a team like the Broncos in the AFC Championship. As for the Falcons, I just don't believe in them making any type of noise in the Playoffs. I've seen a lot of websites liking my team (Bucs) as a NFC sleeper, but I just don't think they are ready yet. The Rams will make a run and the Cardinals will take a step backwards (too much lost on the defensive side), but I see the Packers coming out on top the NFC.

Packers-Bengals Super Bowl? So much to think about (preseason, future injures) before we can start making legit picks though.

But I won't be surprised if the Packers win the Super Bowl this year either. It's somewhat Super Bowl or bust for the Packers, and they should have one of the top seeds in the NFC playoffs.

6681514.jpg

Picking Atlanta and/or Seattle, and then adding Green Bay ten minutes later?

giphy_zpsjqbt6z1d.gif

But I won't be surprised if the Packers win the Super Bowl this year either. It's somewhat Super Bowl or bust for the Packers, and they should have one of the top seeds in the NFC playoffs.

6681514.jpg

Picking Atlanta and/or Seattle, and then adding Green Bay ten minutes later?

giphy_zpsjqbt6z1d.gif

He makes a different prediction every minute with no real reason as to why.

*starts "take his water" chant*

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Archived