2014 NFL Offseason

Kramerica Industries

• Replies 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Cowboys continue to search the scrap heap with a low risk trade.

DAL places Sean Lee officially on IR and trades a 6th Round Pick to BAL for Rolando McClain and a 7th Round Pick.

It seems that he is going to unretire...again.

After reading this quote, he may have grown up, "Anybody, when you do have kids, you're forced to grow up even if you're not ready. They're just two good little boys."

rolandomcclainarrest_zps4a90b3ab.jpg

The Cowboys continue to search the scrap heap with a low risk trade.

DAL places Sean Lee officially on IR and trades a 6th Round Pick to BAL for Rolando McClain and a 7th Round Pick.

It seems that he is going to unretire...again.

After reading this quote, he may have grown up, "Anybody, when you do have kids, you're forced to grow up even if you're not ready. They're just two good little boys."

rolandomcclainarrest_zps4a90b3ab.jpg

It's a relatively low-risk gamble and Dallas only shipped off a 6th-round pick. So if McClain doesn't pan out, it's not a bad risk.

If he does, then Jerry swindled the Ravens.

spacer.png

84p0o3A.png

Arbitrator Stephen Burbank rules that Jimmy Graham is to be due a Franchise Tag as a TE not as a WR.

In sum, I conclude that Mr. Graham was at the position of tight end for purposes of Article 10, Section 2(a)(i) when, at the snap, he was aligned adjacent to or "arm's-length" from the nearest offensive lineman and also when he was aligned in the slot, at least if such alignment brought him within four yards of such lineman. Since Mr. Graham was so aligned for a majority of plays during the 2013 League Year, the NFLPA's request for "a declaration that the correct tender for Mr. Graham is at the wide receiver position" is denied.

Full Ruling

Unless he is also a magician, there aren't many other reasons to roll a bill like that. Even if he isn't doing it this is a bad look. I could care less about his partying, but if he is "partying" then that's a different beast.

The writing was on the damn wall but it's naive to think he's the lone NFLer who does it. He's simply the latest one stupid enough to get caught.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

The writing was on the damn wall but it's naive to think he's the lone NFLer who does it. He's simply the latest one stupid enough to get caught.

Agreed. It is probably much more prevalent than our naive minds wish to think.

A little coke isn't "writing on the wall" for anyone. I'm not endorsing coke in anyway, but running a few lines at a nightclub after getting handed a big check isn't exactly a determining factor in how well Manziel does as a QB. Let's let his actual playing skills do the talking when he enters into the NFL.

A little coke isn't "writing on the wall" for anyone. I'm not endorsing coke in anyway, but running a few lines at a nightclub after getting handed a big check isn't exactly a determining factor in how well Manziel does as a QB. Let's let his actual playing skills do the talking when he enters into the NFL.

Wow... you've totally missed the point here.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Everyone is saying coke but I'd put money on prescription pills. Snorting pills seems to be the popular route these days.

Dude is a 23 year old multi-millionaire who spends every other moment if his life clubbing in Las Vegas....and you seriously think he's wasting his time on pharmaceuticals?

6uXNWAo.png

Everybody is so quick to criticize and write "bust" on Manziel for things unrelated to football.

Everybody is so quick to criticize and write "bust" on Manziel for things unrelated to football.

if you are a coke head you won't be a good qb, especially when he starts facing suspensions. coke is awful addicting illegal drug, and someone who should be an example for kids should never even touch the stuff, or any other illegal drug.

if you are a coke head you won't be a good qb, especially when he starts facing suspensions. coke is awful addicting illegal drug, and someone who should be an example for kids should never even touch the stuff, or any other illegal drug.

Dan Marino did pretty okay.

Everyone is saying coke but I'd put money on prescription pills. Snorting pills seems to be the popular route these days.

Dude is a 23 year old multi-millionaire who spends every other moment if his life clubbing in Las Vegas....and you seriously think he's waiting his time on pharmaceuticals?

ADD and ADHD drugs like Adderall and Ritalin keep you awake and alert, something which a 23-year old who was recently in college would have much easier access to and would use/abuse.

Florio's reckless cocaine speculation, which Florio claims he is not speculating, comes from the fact that he is an old man who desperately wants to be famous and the NFL only tests for recreational drugs during the season

Todd Marinovich was a bust for things unrelated to football.

If he was sober and focused he probably would've had a decent career.

I'm not saying this is going to doom Manziel, but it's not a good start.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Well, getting suspended for a drug violation has an impact on how well you do as a QB. Getting arrested and going to jail or at least having legal struggles typically has an impact on how well you do as a QB. Being a reckless party animal (if that turns out to be the case) could indicate that you're not taking care of your body and putting in the extra work it takes to excel at athletics, which has an impact on how well you do as a QB.

In a vacuum, doing a line here and there doesn't matter. It's what it could lead to, and what it implies that matters.

I haven't read anyone claim the guy is a "bust" (of course I don't read these threads too closely) but if he was doing lines in a bathroom where anyone could walk in and see, it indicates at the very least incredibly poor judgement, stupidity, and immaturity. Come on - if you're a high profile guy and want to do coke, and you're not smart enough to hide it better than that, then chances are you're not smart enough to run an NFL offense*.

*not that Cleveland necessarily runs an NFL offense.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived