Norway's 2014 Olympic Curling Pants

Still MIGHTY

I'm sure everyone remember's Norway's curling pants from 2010:

cn_image_7.size.norway-curling-vancouver

Well four years later, they've had to step their game up, and boy they sure have.

Here are the first two of NINE uniforms the Norwegian curlers will wear in Sochi:

slide_336655_3404763_free.jpg?1391874963

norway_curling_840_559_100.JPG

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Try looking here:

http://us.loudmouthgolf.com/index.php/

They make Norway's pants. They also sponsor(ed?) John Daly when he was on the PGA Tour.

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

Well four years later, they've had to step their game up, and boy they sure have:

I wonder if Norwegian uniform forums are embroiled in a a big "high cuff vs pajama pants" debate.

Well four years later, they've had to step their game up, and boy they sure have:

I wonder if Norwegian uniform forums are embroiled in a a big "high cuff vs pajama pants" debate.

Can somebody confirm that heavy drinking is a requirement to compete in international curling?

Can somebody confirm that heavy drinking is a requirement to compete in international curling?

According to Alan (Jason Seaver) Thicke it is. When asked about it on the Dan LeBetard show he said it started in Canadian lodges because when you drink too much you make up silly things to kill time and drink some more.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

After looking through that website, I suspect we'll see these in later rounds:

norwaypatchworkwomanpantd_web.jpg

Also, damn these pants being over $100.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

On the international scale? No. Local clubs? Oh for sure. You have to do something on a cold winter's night.

TSN had a Top Ten greatest curling plays show on some time ago and one of the plays they picked was from the 1960s. Remarkable how much the game has changed. I can't remember the actual play because I was transfixed by the guy throwing the rock. Back then they used the straw brooms instead of the push brooms of now. They wore heavy knit button-up sweaters and wool tams! And I kid you not, the guy throwing the rock had a lit cigarette in his mouth!

The only reason I even bring this up is that I believe (though I could be wrong) the Norwegian team in 2010 introduced those pants as a type of retro uniform honouring Norwegian teams from the '70s...

tigercatssignature-1.png

Top Ten Greatest Curling Plays?

Now look, I love curling, but that had to be terribly uneventful. Unless the house was completely full and was cleared by a single stone, most curling throws are pretty unremarkable. That be like a top ten for bowling throws.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Archived