NFL Refresh by Derschwigg - Bengals Added : 32/32 (COMPLETE!)

derschwigg

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Chiefs look very choppy. It's just not working. Looks like a 16-bit pic was blown up.

I was shooting for the "stone-cut" look without keeping it too similar to the current arrowhead. Should I just go for the smooth lines/not-stone-cut look instead? Lightening the grey should also help a bit. It's a little stark as is.

Chiefs look a little grainy, maybe you could touch up the resolution. Also maybe you could make the Cheifs logo a indian with a feather hat. Seahawks are great! If they changed their logo to that I would not mind. :lol:

npo_logo.png

I'm glad everyone likes where the Broncos are headed! I'm still fine-tuning that one, but in the mean time, here's the refreshed Chiefs!

ueRABfr.jpg

And I was able to crank out the Seahawks as well!

G593EJf.jpg

The seahawk is pretty good, but could look more fierce. Now it looks rather sleepy than fierce to me.

In my view, the font design is a little bit too 1990s.

Never argue with an idiot! They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.––George Carlin

The revision for KC is MUCH better! Another concepter on here posted a similar logo with the shadowing and a rounded logo that I loved. Everyone else hated it and he ended up changing it. I love the shadowing. Adds a lot of depth to it.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

The Chiefs logo looks great except for how smooth the lines are. I understand people were bothered by the first one, but arrowheads are made by pounding rocks together and thus are jagged. Maybe a hybrid between your first iteration and the last. The center line in particular really bothers me. It just looks to manufactured and perfect, like it's metal and not a rock.

crsig.jpgnsig.jpg

Archived