Tampa Bay Buccaneers Getting New Logo, Helmet & Uniforms

TampaBayRays

I'm sure this is wildly inaccurate, but someone over on another Bucs board I frequent said that we may end up seeing a totally different style of helmet graphic than we've ever seen before. Apparently when the Bucs found out about the one helmet rule, they knew they didn't wanna ditch the current scheme, but they knew how much it would hurt them to ditch the throwback game, so they had to get kind of creative.

The poster has said that while this isn't it exactly, it's as close to what they're going with as anyone has guessed so far. Take this with a HUGE grain of salt, though.

2wnqka1.jpg

That kind of looks like this helmet I came across this earlier on Twitter... it seemed like it was fake though.

Bg8TqRACcAAJfkM.jpg

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New uniforms are scheduled to be unveiled March 5. Can't wait.

Where did you hear this?!? That's awesome!

It's the information I come across as part of my job.

Thank you for sharing! I didn't know you were one of the inside posters. I didn't mean to question your credibility or anything, I'm just excited we don't have to wait until the Draft.

During the helmet reveal today, the uniform reveal date is expected to be officially announced.

Have you seen them or do you just know when they're to be released

Have not seen them.

i'm not sold there getting new uni's other than subtracting the shoulder patches

Well, any changes would make the uniform new, right?

Go A's!

I'm sure this is wildly inaccurate, but someone over on another Bucs board I frequent said that we may end up seeing a totally different style of helmet graphic than we've ever seen before. Apparently when the Bucs found out about the one helmet rule, they knew they didn't wanna ditch the current scheme, but they knew how much it would hurt them to ditch the throwback game, so they had to get kind of creative.

The poster has said that while this isn't it exactly, it's as close to what they're going with as anyone has guessed so far. Take this with a HUGE grain of salt, though.

2wnqka1.jpg

God, I hope not.

That would be just as bad as Jacksonville

spacer.png

Well Bucs fans, on the bright side, you'll still have the second best helmet in Florida in a worse case scenario.

But in a sense, Florida could become the worst dressed state in the NFL.
No way. Miami's uniforms are beautiful. Easily a top ten look.

No freakin way bro
I just love the simplicity. That aqua just pops in a way few colors do.

Regarding Tampa, there is no way they would have a reveal date for minor tweaks in a uniform.

You guys are still married to Florio's flakey report.

I'm calling it now, the uniforms will be totally overhauled a la Jacksonville/Seattle.

2wnqka1.jpg

God, I hope not.

That would be just as bad as Jacksonville

It would actually be worse.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

2wnqka1.jpg

That kind of looks like this helmet I came across this earlier on Twitter... it seemed like it was fake though.

Bg8TqRACcAAJfkM.jpg

That is a Rutgers helmet with a Bucs logo on it.

Funny that no one has mentioned one particular color that "could" change....

This post seems to have been overlooked. Has anyone suggested that the red or orange could change or disappear? Maybe someone should....

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Like you called the Coybows going to a chrome helmet and the Broncos changing their uniforms?

I thought that was Mile High Magic who said that... Can't even get my trolls straight anymore

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

Like you called the Coybows going to a chrome helmet and the Broncos changing their uniforms?

I thought that was Mile High Magic who said that... Can't even get my trolls straight anymore
It was MHM. Ice Cap has beef with me when I make guesses because he thinks I'm him. I'm not :censored:ing him. I'm just guessing just like the rest of you.

We've had this argument before. I'm not Brady is high or whatever the hell their name is. I have no sources, nor am I claiming to. I just think everything points to overhaul.

yeah, I coined that term, putting the 2 together. I shoulda got a patent. lol

2wnqka1.jpg

That was posted on the same Twitter feed that posted the clearly 'shopped chrome facemask helmet as a rumored designt, and Warren Sapp replied that neither was even close. Take that for what you will.

Archived