TampaBayRays

Tampa Bay Buccaneers Getting New Logo, Helmet & Uniforms

I don't think its matte. if that picture is the real deal, i think it is metallic pewter, but really dark and the facemask sucks. Logo really isn't bad, but not really an improvement. I have always felt "If it ain't broke don't fix it", and the Bucs definitely weren't broke. this kinda sucks.

Oh, and I'm terrified about what might be coming as far as uniforms are concerned.

Jags logo syndrome. Too generic and cartoony/lacks character.

The chrome face mask isn't all that bad but the logo could stand to be toned down.

YxZQWKX.png

Would they design a logo that big knowing the vent holes and ear holes would be covered?

Food for though, what if it's intentional? Pirate flag being tattered and whatnot? Am I crazy? I'm crazy. Ignore me.

Hmmm, found this digging around the Bucs website. Could be some photoshoped nonsense, or maybe its real??

Helmet%20Wallpapers%201024x768.jpg

Holy crap thats a big logo. Looks like it will almost touch on the crown.

YxZQWKX.png

bucgear.jpg

The-Sisko-Gifs-benjamin-sisko-18330950-3

I can assure y'all I ain't droppin nann dime on none of this new stuff. (Wordmark is kinda nice, but dat logo...woof.)

That logo is way TOO Big and the helmet color sucks! Black Matte instead of Pewter? Only Nike can screw up a good uniform.

There is absolutely NOTHING about that logo that can even be considered a slight upgrade. The skull looks like clip art now, that sword handle is SO jacked up, they removed the details from the flag that are basically essential to give it a sense of motion, and while the face is straight on the helmets due to the angle of the flag, it'll be crooked on every piece of merchandise they put out.

I'm at a total loss right now. What the :censored: were they thinking?!?!?!

Watching this interview I miss the old helmet already! And the unis. I remember the oilers were gone and they adopted the new name and that's when I was no longer a fan...and when the bucs changed their identity I was in love until the texans came along but have always loved the identity!...the wordmark is good but man if that's the real helmet that's a huge downgrade esp if that means their unique pewter color is gone

SUPER HUGE HELMET DECALS.

Not a fan. Not at all.

I want to believe that's matte pewter. Please be matte pewter and not black.

Wordmark major upgrade. Logo downgrade. Looks really goofy to me. The other flag logo had character. This one looks so plain.