2014 NBA Playoffs

GraysonColtsBoy

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ahh yes the fiesta colors. That had no business working yet somehow it did. I wish they had gone all the way and incorporated some of those colors onto the unis.

It was the 1990s, when pink and teal were hot color accessories for sports teams.

Didn't know where to post this, but it is a fantastic article on the Lakers-Kings series in 2002

http://grantland.com/features/2002-western-conference-oral-history-los-angeles-lakers-sacramento-kings/

I believe you just opened a can of worms.

A delicious can of worms. It was a very interesting read that had viewpoints from almost all of the angles.

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

Didn't know where to post this, but it is a fantastic article on the Lakers-Kings series in 2002

http://grantland.com/features/2002-western-conference-oral-history-los-angeles-lakers-sacramento-kings/

I believe you just opened a can of worms.

A delicious can of worms. It was a very interesting read that had viewpoints from almost all of the angles.

They couldn't get every angle though it would have been very interesting for them to have gotten Tim Donaghy to put his thoughts into that article.

2nn48xofg0hms8k326cqdmuis.gifUnited States (2016 - Pres)7204.gif144.gif

Since the Donald Sterling thread has turned into a fruit discussion I though I would post this here

L.A. sports fans proceed to rip: Doc Rivers as Warriors coach. Just a thought.

Warriors front office looks FUBAR at the moment. Why the hell would Rivers want to trade one headache for another, possibly worse one?

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Pretty pathetic how all most people seem to care about in this situation is how their city/team can steal the Clippers' franchise, players, and coach.

If the Clippers don't get a new owner. Doc is going to walk. Simple as that. As a Clipper fan I'm sure you don't want to think about it but it's a real possibility. If I were Doc Rivers I wouldn't want to stick around and be one of the faces of the franchise with the specter of the Sterling's still around.

possibly worse one?

I know you have been around here awhile but are you on drugs?

Feel free to bitch at me for saying that, I know you will, but whatever.

The Warriors' previous coach got sacked because the administration wants a yes man for a coach. Yeah, Doc Rivers wants a piece of that.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

There's a fine line of people who like the Pacers and people who like the Heat.

Pacers:Lead Wizards 2-1

Heat:Lead Nets 2-0

This makes no sense. Please leave and come back when you're at least 13.
Preferably when he's older.

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

That Game 3 was the worst I have ever seen the Wizards play. Keep in mind that since I became a Wizards fan in 2002, they've averaged 32 wins a season, so that's no small feat. Absolutely dreadful offensive performance. I think Indiana's got this one in the bag unless Roy Hibbert hits his head and forgets to play basketball again. Of all the games to go and see...

That Game 3 was the worst I have ever seen the Wizards play. Keep in mind that since I became a Wizards fan in 2002, they've averaged 32 wins a season, so that's no small feat. Absolutely dreadful offensive performance. I think Indiana's got this one in the bag unless Roy Hibbert hits his head and forgets to play basketball again. Of all the games to go and see...

Over here in (the south side of) Naptown, some of us are half-convinced Roy Hibbert done got himself mixed up with a bookie, so you never know...

...We'll see what happens tonight. Regardless, your Wizards squad ain't no joke. If they can keep it together through the offseason, they are gonna be a problem in the East next season. (And Lord knows the East could use some new lifeblood...)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

For a team that has been generally frustrating in the playoffs, the CP3-era Clippers sure do know how to pull impossible comebacks out of their asses. First Game 1 against Memphis and now today's game. The Clippers' win probability was 0.9% with 9 minutes left in the game! They had trailed by as many as 22.

The success that far-smaller defenders have had on Durant - first Tony Allen, now CP3 - should clue him in to the fact that he really needs to develop a post game.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Archived