2014 NBA Playoffs

GraysonColtsBoy

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chris Paul was UNREAL tonight. 8-9 from three. 12-14 from the floor. 32 points and 10 assists in only 28 minutes. The most insane part of all? He didn't shoot a single free throw the entire game.

CP3 will probably never shoot like that again, but the Thunder have to be concerned with how the Clippers' ball movement absolutely torched their defense. Getting run off their own homecourt and losing HCA is not a good look for them.

So much for my last post huh? They didn't look like that team that was just waist deep in controversy at all. CP3 man...That's all I can say. Great win.

Gilbert Arenas isn't even in the league so he really shouldn't be talking, but I'm so glad he did. That was awesome.

Good teams don't drop games to bottom seeds on a routine basis in the playoffs. (And all - star centers don't post goose eggs on their stat lines on a routine basis, either...part of me wonders whether Roy Hibbert done got mixed up with a bookie or something...)

Either way, I think they better just stick to the "blue collar" and leave the "gold swagger" piece alone for a while.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

These Wizards clownsuits get worse every time I see them.

I like them as they do everything to de-emphasize their ridiculous nickname and are a modern Bullets update without actually going back to the Bullets moniker. If I was in charge of running the Wizards I would've taken it a step further and put "Washington" on the home whites.

They got a lot better when they took the stripe off the back.

Flickr-6866815248.jpghi-res-d9092a1c1d2133ef18b68ede9c3bcb17_

PvO6ZWJ.png

I liked the stripe on the back, but I don't like the numbers. Why the silver? Why the little thorny serifs? I would have gone with more traditional numbers with double outlines: red-white-blue at home, blue-red-white on the road. But that's just me. I'd have nutted up and called them the Bullets again, too. I don't see The Clash's Greatest Hits featuring "Washington Wizards," now do I.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

The silver really is unnecessary there...It'd be better off if that was white (to better separate it from the navy stripe on the front), or maybe just single - layer red there.

Outside of that, I guess it ain't that bad...but I do wonder how that would look with the former colorway...

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

CBS Sports is reporting that the Warriors have fired Mark Jackson...

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-basketball/24552739/report-warriors-fire-mark-jackson-as-coach-after-three-seasons

Wow...I know things were getting ugly up there in Oakland, and I know Jackson really didn't see eye-to-eye with ownership, but I would think that they put the BS to the side, and focus on winning. Oh well...

Am I the only one who doesn't see why Steve Kerr being batted around as this year's premium coaching candidate? He's a good color man on TV, and he was the Suns' president for a few years, but I don't think he was all that good in Phoenix. (Any Suns fans wanna help out with this?) The only reason he's being talked about as a head coach is because Phil Jackson, who's a first-time team president, wants him aboard.

I don't know. I thought Mark Jackson wasn't going to amount to much, and I was wrong, I guess we'll have to see.

I know nepotism isn't new in the world of pro sports but Warriors owner Joe Lacob made his son Kirk the assistant GM a while back. That should tell you all about the man. Supposedly Mark Jackson and Kirk didn't get along and well the arrogant rich owner is going to side with his kid.

I know nepotism isn't new in the world of pro sports but Warriors owner Joe Lacob made his son Kirk the assistant GM a while back. That should tell you all about the man. Supposedly Mark Jackson and Kirk didn't get along and well the arrogant rich owner is going to side with his kid.

In slight defense of the Lacob kid, he has worked as GM in. the D League and his way up. If Dad had more than his ownership share in the Celtics, the kid would have had a similar title there.

It is less about him and more of Jackson and Jerry West being at odds to the point that Jackson asked West to stop attending practices.

When Jackson did not get a contract extension after winning a round last season, that became the proverbial writing on the wall that ownership did not get along with him and only a trip to the Finals this season would have been enough to get additional years. Not living in town during the offseason is supposedly something else ownership did not like as well.

These Wizards clownsuits get worse every time I see them.

I like them as they do everything to de-emphasize their ridiculous nickname and are a modern Bullets update without actually going back to the Bullets moniker. If I was in charge of running the Wizards I would've taken it a step further and put "Washington" on the home whites.

They got a lot better when they took the stripe off the back.

Flickr-6866815248.jpghi-res-d9092a1c1d2133ef18b68ede9c3bcb17_

The best and the best executed set in the league, in my opinion.

CBS Sports is reporting that the Warriors have fired Mark Jackson...

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-basketball/24552739/report-warriors-fire-mark-jackson-as-coach-after-three-seasons

Wow...I know things were getting ugly up there in Oakland, and I know Jackson really didn't see eye-to-eye with ownership, but I would think that they put the BS to the side, and focus on winning. Oh well...

Why did this happen? He was doing a good job with this team!

The Spurs are hard to embrace. Feels like rooting for cold, corporate robots whose hearts are made of computer.

It feels almost uncool to root for them as opposed to rooting against them.

Cold, ruthless efficiency is something only an IRS agent could love.

Are the Nets are still tanking to avoid Indiana?

I figured the second round couldn't possibly match the first, but good god, this isn't looking good so far. Clips/Thunder might be the only one with potential.

PJU85JF.png

Archived