• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Second Round predictions

Pacers over Wizards in 6

Heat over Nets in 5

Blazers over Spurs in 6

Thunder over Clippers in 7

If the pacers beat the wizards and are able to put their mess together, I honestly see them finally beating the heat and making it to the finals, after that though its fair game

Heat lost all their games this season to the Nets, just sayin.

Yeah, but the Heat have the league on their side come the playoffs.

Led by the guy from American Gothic...

I saw, I came, I left.

Pacers in 5

Heat in 5

Blazers in 6

Clippers in 7

Second Round predictions

Pacers over Wizards in 6

Heat over Nets in 5

Blazers over Spurs in 6

Thunder over Clippers in 7

If the pacers beat the wizards and are able to put their mess together, I honestly see them finally beating the heat and making it to the finals, after that though its fair game
Yes. Go Pacers! We're #1!

"So look at yourself. Are you somebody to see good in your world or somebody to oppose the other person or party?"

As has the Pacers' play on their own court, aside from this past Saturday.

Either this Indiana squad is one of the biggest frauds of a #1 seed the NBA has seen in some years, in which case the ever-growing fan angst amidst this and the rumors of team infighting is completely justified...or maybe this Wizards team is just better than we might have thought...??

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Either this Indiana squad is one of the biggest frauds of a #1 seed the NBA has seen in some years, in which case the ever-growing fan angst amidst this and the rumors of team infighting is completely justified...or maybe this Wizards team is just better than we might have thought...??

Both, but the Pacers are a glorious hot mess. Their willingness to get cute at the deadline screwed everything up but somehow they've made it this far.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Looks like both. The Wizards looked really good against the Bulls, I'm actually pulling for them the rest of the way now. Granted any offense would have looked great compared to the Bulls, but Wall and Beal in the backcourt is a great young combo.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Gilbert Arenas is DESTROYING Hibbert on instagram.

oREPl5k.jpg

KCmcbIG.png

jj0Vexg.png

gP01lVJ.png

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Chris Paul was UNREAL tonight. 8-9 from three. 12-14 from the floor. 32 points and 10 assists in only 28 minutes. The most insane part of all? He didn't shoot a single free throw the entire game.

CP3 will probably never shoot like that again, but the Thunder have to be concerned with how the Clippers' ball movement absolutely torched their defense. Getting run off their own homecourt and losing HCA is not a good look for them.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Archived