• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's been said, but I'll say it again:

Jacksonville's jersey >>>> Tampa's

Is it even a question?

Sadly, no.

-feeling shame-

no way not even close Jags < Bucs I really think when people see them in person they'll be singing a different tune.

Yes, but the tune they'll be singing will sound an awful lot the sound of someone vomiting.

heres a few things i have done with photoshop

i made the watkins/johnny jags before the draft (click all for full)

14073681726_5a8b3fe0e5_n.jpg

last but not least, mike evans, new bucs unis

13966227837_9229d298d3_n.jpg

Is it just me, or do the Jags' uniforms get better every time I see them (aside from the helmet), while the Bucs' uniforms get worse every time I see them?

Weird that they aren't any cardinals draft pick jerseys yet

That is strange. I just did a few different searches and came up empty, too. Is it possible there's a surprise coming?

Highly unlikely, but it's defenitely something to think about. if we weren't so close to the season starting, this would hold a little more weight.

Weird that they aren't any cardinals draft pick jerseys yet

That is strange. I just did a few different searches and came up empty, too. Is it possible there's a surprise coming?

For what it's worth, they signed Ted Ginn in March and his jersey is available at full price.

http://www.nflshop.com/Ted_Ginn_Arizona_Cardinals_Jerseys/Pro_Line_Mens_Arizona_Cardinals_Ted_Ginn_Team_Color_Jersey

90758391980.gif

Is it just me or is it stupid to buy a jersey of a player that hasn't proven himself? I mean he could end up being a bust.

If you ask the nfl I'm sure they say it's a wise purchase and please feel free to purchase your next future favorite player when this guy flames out. Just look at all the suckers that bought Timmy Tebow jerseys for his one jets season and pats training camp stints. The nfl loves suckers with money.

Archived