2014 NFL Season Thread

The Giants suck worse than the Raiders, Redskins, Titans and the Jaguars. 3-13 is still a possibility! And don't mention the baseball team! I have no favorite team, but I am leaning on the Seahawks and Chargers. G-MEN SUCK, wait til' next year guys!

Lol we all know you're really a giants fan

No I'm not. I don't have a favorite team. I just don't associate with losers.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So a week after being fined for not talking to the media, Marshawn Lynch took questions from reporters in the locker room after the Arizona game and responded to just about every questions with "...yeah"

Thanks for your time, Marshawn.

I don't know why the NFL is so hell bent on making these guys talk to media. It's painfully obvious he doesn't want to talk to them, and when he does he has nothing to say. Who does this serve?

That Cowboys game was insane! The boys came through after going down early and I couldn't be happier going on to Philly. That catch by ODB was stupid, and I mean that in a good way. He caught it with 3 fingers...3. Not even his whole hand! Glad Dallas pulled out that victory though.

So a week after being fined for not talking to the media, Marshawn Lynch took questions from reporters in the locker room after the Arizona game and responded to just about every questions with "...yeah"

I don't know why the NFL is so hell bent on making these guys talk to media. It's painfully obvious he doesn't want to talk to them, and when he does he has nothing to say. Who does this serve?

I agree. This is one thing I just can't care about and I don't know that many fans do either. I think the outrage comes from the fact that the people who are reporting the story are the ones who are outraged and nothing offends goober sports journalists more than an athlete not talking to them.

I really don't need to know what Marshawn Lynch thought about that Field Goal Regatta from yesterday.

PvO6ZWJ.png

I agree. This is one thing I just can't care about and I don't know that many fans do either. I think the outrage comes from the fact that the people who are reporting the story are the ones who are outraged and nothing offends goober sports journalists more than an athlete not talking to them.

I really don't need to know what Marshawn Lynch thought about that Field Goal Regatta from yesterday.

Maybe I care because I'm aspiring to be one of those goober sports journalists, but it's part of the job. You don't want to talk to the media Marshawn? Don't be a pro athlete, or at least don't be a notable one. Honestly, it's not hard to just answer the questions. It's at the most five minutes of your time. Just give some boilerplate answers and go home. It actually makes everyone's job harder when he either doesn't answer or does what he did yesterday.

And you're right, you probably didn't need to hear from Marshawn at all after that game. 39 yards rushing, 43 receiving, 0 TDs. Not a banner game. I guarantee the only reason anyone went over to talk to him was because of last week's fine.

If I was a Seahawks reporter, I wouldn't even bother with him at this point. You know he doesn't want to talk. You know if he does, he's going to be a terrible quote. Anybody that went with anything from that is just a glorified gossip columnist. Talk about the win, talk about the defense, talk about keeping playoff hopes alive. The only thing that he was worth is maybe a fluff humor column or something.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Aaron Rodgers drinking a soda called Grape Crush after defeating a team that wears purple?

TOTALLY a coincidence!

grape-crush1.jpg?w=650

Grape Crush is a refreshing soft drink.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Aaron Rodgers drinking a soda called Grape Crush after defeating a team that wears purple?

TOTALLY a coincidence!

grape-crush1.jpg?w=650

Grape Crush is a refreshing soft drink.

We also would have accepted Pineapple Crush.

Maybe I care because I'm aspiring to be one of those goober sports journalists, but it's part of the job. You don't want to talk to the media Marshawn? Don't be a pro athlete, or at least don't be a notable one. Honestly, it's not hard to just answer the questions. It's at the most five minutes of your time. Just give some boilerplate answers and go home. It actually makes everyone's job harder when he either doesn't answer or does what he did yesterday.

And you're right, you probably didn't need to hear from Marshawn at all after that game. 39 yards rushing, 43 receiving, 0 TDs. Not a banner game. I guarantee the only reason anyone went over to talk to him was because of last week's fine.

If I was a Seahawks reporter, I wouldn't even bother with him at this point. You know he doesn't want to talk. You know if he does, he's going to be a terrible quote. Anybody that went with anything from that is just a glorified gossip columnist. Talk about the win, talk about the defense, talk about keeping playoff hopes alive. The only thing that he was worth is maybe a fluff humor column or something.

I'm willing to accept that I may be a part of a small minority, but whenever I hear a pro athlete isn't talking to the media I couldn't shrug any harder. Is that guy talking really going to bring some insight that I couldn't have heard from another player or guessed on my own? Besides, I'm interested in hearing maybe 5% of professional athletes talk and the guy who refuses to do interviews is never in that group.

And sports journalists are, on the usual, goobers.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Every team in the AFC North will have 7 wins through 11 games. The Bengals' tie keeps them a half game in first.

The AFC North is 10-1-1 against the NFC South this year. That one win hilariously belongs to Tampa over Pittsburgh.

PvO6ZWJ.png

I'm pretty sure it was DG who snarked this a few weeks back, but, seriously, that Seattle at New Orleans playoff game is definitely going to happen. The complete role reversal aspect of it from how it was in 2010 is way too good for it not to happen. I'll be sad if it doesn't.

It was me. If Seattle can't win the West (and I'm not convinced they can't!), I can't wait to see an 11-5 Seahawks team play on the road to a 6-10 Saints team. It'd be even more amazing (and some form of poetic justice) if the Saints won!

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

First time in NFL history a division leader is 3 games below .500.

Yay Falcons!

As a Saints fan, I don't know if I should be disappointed that they suck so bad or frustrated that they can't take advantage of such a weak division.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Archived