College Football Uniforms - 2015 Season

buckeye

I gotta give credit where credit is due: Adidas can sure execute Nike replicas. Even if the Tillman nameplate and socks&shoes are silly.

Nike replicas? You mean Champion?

The Tillman nameplates on everyone is just lame.

The overall uniform is still nice, and I'd always rather have Sparky on the helmet than anything else they've worn. Even a copper/black/gray Sparky would look pretty sweet on the Desert Fuel unis.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oregon has the smaller wing design in addition to the O on their helmets. It's in a (very slightly) darker shade of silver than the rest of the helmet. Not sure if this was already a known feature on these helmets, but it's pretty much pointless, you can barely see it even when they show a close up on TV.

CottonBowl_zpsc664d73a.png

4vAzk2u.png

Star championship signature credit to packerfan21396

*cough*thoseTCUsunisareoverrated*cough*

So you'd prefer the "lizard camo"?

Wasn't complaining much when I witnessed this matchup.

AP_663213405650-1170x682_zpsklnol67y.jpg

All they need to do is clean up the home version by keeping the camo on the sleeves but it can be tastefully done.

And Tech needs to never let those tacky red facemasks into the sun again.

Midway.png

Wow. I forgot just how amazing the classic ASU look was. It's so sad it's just a fleeting moment

It's a symptom of getting to these throwback uniforms in high definition. Just makes everything that much vivid.

They look good but the camo socks are distasteful.

LLMfBZN.jpg

Wow. I forgot just how amazing the classic ASU look was. It's so sad it's just a fleeting moment

It's a symptom of getting to these throwback uniforms in high definition. Just makes everything that much vivid.

LLMfBZN.jpg

Agreed. An unfortunate blemish on an otherwise beautiful return of the classic Sparky digs.

*cough*thoseTCUsunisareoverrated*cough*

So you'd prefer the "lizard camo"?

AP_663213405650-1170x682_zpsklnol67y.jpg

All they need to do is clean up the home version by keeping the camo on the sleeves but it can be tastefully done.

I agree, but would rather see last year's set.

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

Tcu has worn those older uniforms a few times this year. Maybe they weren't satisfied with the new stuff as well, I think we'll see another rebrand pretty soon.

First time this football season, if I remember correctly.

Its a shame Adidas can't replicate Champion numbers.... That 2 sticks out like a sore thumb.

Adidas was using the Champion numbers as recently as like five years ago. They put them on jerseys for Northwestern and a few other teams. I think someone mentioned that they acquired a factory that made Champion jerseys or something. It looks like the font they used tried to mimic the Champion font, but the 2, 4 and 7 were considerably off.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

Tcu has worn those older uniforms a few times this year. Maybe they weren't satisfied with the new stuff as well, I think we'll see another rebrand pretty soon.

Nope. Only reason they did it for this game was because it was the annual blackout game and TCU doesn't have a set of the new template in black. Don't expect TCU to get a new set for another 2-3 seasons.

Jacksonville is updating the field for the Georgia vs Florida game and it's different than in past matchups. They are now including the custom team wordmarks in the endzones.

2rzv0gn.jpg

This also comes with the new Jaguar yard marker font, which had been the traditional style before.

10zu42f.jpg

Still the classic SEC logo at midfield.

2zi4i9z.jpg

I'd have preferred if they kept the traditional white endzone paint and made the Georgia text red. I like the custom wordmarks but it seems weird one is color and the other is white (I know that's how they are at each team's home field, but they should match for this game).

Usually the field looks like this:

33bmgdf.jpg

Arizona State looked like they have looked all season, cheap. It's amazing how they try to use Nike's aesthetic and end up looking like something you'd find at Costco.

And it was borderline insulting they had their dumb PT42 event when Oregon came to town. Schedule that crap against Colorado!

LLMfBZN.jpg

Even with the camo accessory, this is the best ASU has looked all year and perhaps the best they've looked in a few seasons.

I really missed Sparky. I still hold out hope that someday ASU is going to come to their senses and bring him back full-time.

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

Archived