NHL 15-16: wife-beaters, adulterers, cokeheads, rapists, pill-poppers, AND METHODISTS

The_Admiral

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, the admiral said:

Horcoff's out 20 games for juicing. This probably improves the Ducks.

Horcoff was actually one of the Ducks better "bottom 6" forwards this season. (I only put that in quotes because the lines are all jumbled as of late.) Surprising development I guess, but shouldn't hurt in any long run scenarios. Horcoff came to fill in while Thompson started the season injured anyway.

So this brings the NHL's PED totals to.... Sean Hill, Shawn Horcoff, (I'm sensing a theme) annnnd... That's it, right?

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

On 23/1/2016 at 6:55 AM, chcarlson23 said:

Basically to sum up the last, oh I don't know ten pages, Patrick Kane's soft hands got him a 2015 Cup, a 26 game point streak, 2 rape accusations (because that's all these are),

and lots of people hating on him. (Including myself... But those are mostly for Hockey reasons :D )

Soft hands ? Then you should feel his face and body.

According to Horcoff's statement, he was recovering from an injury and tried a new treatment. He didn't check with the league or PA and whatever it was wasn't allowed. So now he's here.

Meh, whatever.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

As the Blackhawks officially enter their annual who-gives-a- :censored: stretch of the season, Troy Murray remarked at the end of the 1st tonight that one of the bigger challenges teams face when traveling to Raleigh is finding any sort of reason to care. And granted, that's probably true, but, Christ.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Ottawa with 2 land development plans for LeBreton Flats, each including an NHL arena.  Buh-bye Kanata!  

It's a very good idea, rink or not, Ottawa's going all in with transit-city upgrades.  Might as well put everything centralized downtown.

cropped-cropped-toronto-skyline21.jpg?w=

@2001mark

If Sergei Bobrovsky's groin is going to be permanently injured then this Joonas Korpisalo kid looks promising. 

And the CBJ win two straight over Montreal and the annual second half push to avoid getting a top two pick is on. Son of a bitch. 

PvO6ZWJ.png

13 minutes ago, McCarthy said:

this kid looks promising

You've watched nearly fifteen full seasons of Columbus Blue Jackets hockey. You really should know better at this point.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

San Jose continues to trek back into relevancy in the Pacific, going something like 8-1-1 or so in their last ten games thanks to the bench finally waking up and deciding that icing someone other than Mike Brown might make them better. Good form by Peter DeBoer of giving the faithful just enough false hope again before the typical suckfest of February, followed by mid range hockey to sneak into the playoffs, only to be soundly eliminated again by the Fightin' Blues or LOLHAWKSWIN. 

"And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday." 

That's a very "open" interpretation of Little Joe

"And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday." 

45 minutes ago, ninersdd said:

Looks like it appears Dennis Wideman intentionally cross checked the linesman from behind on his way to the bench. 

Suggestions that he was concussed & was going to hit anything in his way that wasn't Flames' red.  I dunno, maybe he won't get a boatload of games if that's true, yet he should be fined a big chunk of change.  

Like driving a car while fatigued maybe.  Nothing that you did illegally to put yourself in the situation, yet you have got to be 100% in control at the wheel no matter what.

cropped-cropped-toronto-skyline21.jpg?w=

@2001mark

Toews and Ovi will miss the All-Star Game. Somewhere, Gary Bettman is sitting, wondering out loud, 'Why would anyone want to miss the All-Star Game?'

spacer.png

Suspending someone for missing the game due to injury (Ovechkin) or illness (Toews) is beyond OITGDNHL.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

And then instead of adding another Blackhawk or Someone else who's had a great year so far, aka Wheeler, Suter, or Koivu... (Not to be a homer, but...) they just add James Neal to the game... 

So so now in the Central, the Wild, Jets, Hawks, Blues, and Avs all have one All Star, Dallas has 2, and Nashville has 4... :mellow:

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

Archived