Conrad.

NBA Changes 2017-18

2 minutes ago, -Akronite- said:

Red with a bright accent, modern, mostly simple, uses a shortened name, basically :censored:ty. So that's 5 things in common.

But they didn't use a shortened name, its Cleveland. But other than that yeah sure.

4 minutes ago, -Akronite- said:

Red with a bright accent, modern, mostly simple, uses a shortened name, basically :censored:ty. So that's 5 things in common.

Wordmark and numbers being opposite colors

1 minute ago, DJT said:

But they didn't use a shortened name, its Cleveland. But other than that yeah sure.

Their home jersey has "CAVS" instead of cavaliers

1 minute ago, dont care said:

Their home jersey has "CAVS" instead of cavaliers

Oh I thought we were talking specifically about the icon/road jersey.

Yeah i'm not a fan of Cavs on the white jersey. Save Cavs for the odd black jersey or another alt.

Now seeing the leaks, I'm not so sure of myself anymore when I said that there was only wine and gold on the homeAssociation Edition anymore, but all I can remember says there wasn't. I guess we'll see. 

55 minutes ago, Ark said:

No wonder Kyrie wants out of Cleveland

Yeah haha. Everyone said the same thing about LeBron when the last set was released and he went to Miami. *eye roll*

Firstly the actual logo is 10x worse than the actual jersey. What bothers me is that they use black on the logo, yet use navy on the jerseys. Choose a :censored:ing colour.

19 minutes ago, PittsburghSucks said:

My god these :censored:ing suck!!!

Don't hold back, tell us how you really feel.

I hope everyone knows that that Cavs white jersey is a MOCKUP. The real white jersey hasn't been revealed yet. The real one might have navy on it.

1 minute ago, CinnamonRoll21 said:

I hope everyone knows that that Cavs white jersey is a MOCKUP. The real white jersey hasn't been revealed yet. The real one might have navy on it.

A mock up by someone with insider knowledge, it's gonna be pretty accurate

Caves jerseys are meh. Don't like the navy numbers (should be gold) or the fact the white jersey says Cavs like its an alternate. The rest I can live with.

31 minutes ago, dont care said:

A mock up by someone with insider knowledge, it's gonna be pretty accurate

I don't know... who could that be?... I know he lives in a city that starts with O... Omaha? No, that's not it...

I actually don't mind the lack of navy at home -- three colors is enough on a jersey imho, and the navy isn't the primary color. I could be making excuses just bc I love colored jerseys that lack any white at all, though.

6 minutes ago, Magic Dynasty said:

I don't know... who could that be?... I know he lives in a city that starts with O... Omaha? No, that's not it...

I'm talking about Conrad, not you...

I think I like that red Cavs set. Not a fan of the white mockup though. 

The tin foil hat-wearing conspiracy theorist in me can't help but wonder two things:

1) Does the timing of this leak have anything to do with the current Kyrie drama?

2) Are these uniforms a placeholder for the assumed end of the LeBron era in Cleveland before a quick and better rebrand in a few years?

But I'm probably just thinking too much. 

Just now, Hoopladawg87 said:

1) Does the timing of this leak have anything to do with the current Kyrie drama?

Probably not.

1 minute ago, Hoopladawg87 said:

2) Are these uniforms a placeholder for the assumed end of the LeBron era in Cleveland before a quick and better rebrand in a few years?

No. Uniforms are often designed a year or two out from when they debut. Take the last switch. It was just a coincidence that the then-new Cavs uniforms debuted their first year without LeBron. Those uniforms were ready to go and the Cavs would have worn them had LeBron chosen to stay in Cleveland. Same deal here. These uniforms were in the pipeline before anyone started speculating on LeBron leaving.