13 minutes ago, rams80 said:

Brady got a damn slap on the wrist and an extended pre-season.  When you're as old as he is, those 4 games off might have bought him an extra season.

What the hell else is the NFL supposed to do? 

I understand all the hate The Patriots, and by extension Brady gets, but when he gets suspended and you still whine about it......it's just sad. 

It's a no-win scenario you put him in.  

1 minute ago, ozzyman314 said:

What the hell else is the NFL supposed to do? 

I understand all the hate The Patriots, and by extension Brady gets, but when he gets suspended and you still whine about it......it's just sad. 

It's a no-win scenario you put him in.  

Take away a season, or time the suspension for the playoffs, then we're cool.

Just now, rams80 said:

Take away a season, or time the suspension for the playoffs, then we're cool.

Now you're just being petty & bitter. 

28 minutes ago, ozzyman314 said:

So who's the one bitching & moaning again? 

Only you. Your team won the Super Bowl. Show some class, for once.

The point of a punitive action is to actually hurt.  Getting only September off doesn't hurt Brady or the Patriots.

Just now, Rockstar Matt said:

Only you. 

I'm sorry but I don't recall whining about Brady punishment (which was already seen as ludicrous by most unbias people)

2 minutes ago, rams80 said:

The point of a punitive action is to actually hurt.  Getting only September off doesn't hurt Brady or the Patriots.

You wouldn't be saying this if they went 1-3 or 0-4 in those first games. Quit your whining. 

It's one thing to hate the Patriots, but you're taking it to a ridiculous level.  

They go 1-3 or 0-4 they still make the playoffs.  Miami wins the division on the tiebreaker if that Week 2 result changes, though.  Probably doesn't keep New England from making it to the Super Bowl, though.

Good G-d. The Patriots are, beyond a shadow of a doubt, the best team of the last twenty years. Five Super Bowls. The best QB of his generation. The biggest comeback in Super Bowl history. The first win in OT in SB history...hell, let's just say it. They won the greatest Super Bowl of all time.

So look. To Pats fans everywhere. Congratulations. I mean it. You guys had something special. I wish one of the teams I follow could go on a run half as good.

All of that being said? Shut it. You don't get to bitch and moan. Not right now.

The Pats and their fanbase are officially worse than the Cowboys and their fans. I NEVER thought that was possible, but, congrats! You won that title, too!

Apparently KC's Defense can't stop athletic freight trains masking themselves as  Tight Ends/Wide Receivers, not that I could either. That's just one of many reasons I'm not playing in the NFL.  (if I was I'd be a Kicker - boot the ball through the uprights, kick the ball off, go get a snack...).

I do have a question for anyone that is or wants to pretend to be an NFL rules expert:  On the Offensive PI where Crabtree caught the ball, the clock was running because of the review - why was there no ten second run off because of an offensive penalty. I'm assuming it's because of the review where it went from a running clock to a stopped clock there was a ten second run off. Which would make sense if the clock started on the snap, but the official seemed to indicate that the clock would start of the ready for play, and that's what I saw happen, which would in turn show me it's a running clock.  Anyway, just curious as the ends of games in NCAA and NFL tend to get crazy confusing.  

Someone that isn't even a pats fan complains about Brady's suspension because they went 3-1, yet I'm the one showing "no class" and "bitching & moaning". 

I'm sorry but there's just no logic here.  Someone please explain it to me. 

4 minutes ago, ozzyman314 said:

Someone that isn't even a pats fan complains about Brady's suspension because they went 3-1, yet I'm the one showing "no class" and "bitching & moaning". 

Pats fans, enjoying the greatest modern professional football dynasty, continue the grand tradition of Boston sports fans wanting both adulation for winning and commiseration for past losing and moderately inconvenient slights.

They're simultaneously the sorest winners and losers at the same time, unmatched in any other sports or fanbase. Everyone agrees your team is great. No one needs to hear your complaining because you have nothing to complain about.

19 minutes ago, Bucfan56 said:

The Pats and their fanbase are officially worse than the Cowboys and their fans. 

Ehh, debatable. Cowboys' fans are still generally horrendously ignorant and stupid. I haven't seen Patriots' fans stoop to that level yet, although some here are attempting to change that.

10 minutes ago, DaRadniz29 said:

Apparently KC's Defense can't stop athletic freight trains masking themselves as  Tight Ends/Wide Receivers, not that I could either. That's just one of many reasons I'm not playing in the NFL.  (if I was I'd be a Kicker - boot the ball through the uprights, kick the ball off, go get a snack...).

I do have a question for anyone that is or wants to pretend to be an NFL rules expert:  On the Offensive PI where Crabtree caught the ball, the clock was running because of the review - why was there no ten second run off because of an offensive penalty. I'm assuming it's because of the review where it went from a running clock to a stopped clock there was a ten second run off. Which would make sense if the clock started on the snap, but the official seemed to indicate that the clock would start of the ready for play, and that's what I saw happen, which would in turn show me it's a running clock.  Anyway, just curious as the ends of games in NCAA and NFL tend to get crazy confusing.  

No runoff on OPI as it is a foul occurs during a play.

http://www.footballzebras.com/2017/10/19/everything-need-know-10-second-runoffs/

12 minutes ago, ozzyman314 said:

You're acting hostile and defensive despite being a Pats fan. That's the problem.

1 minute ago, DG_Now said:

Pats fans, enjoying the greatest modern professional football dynasty, continue the grand tradition of Boston sports fans wanting both adulation for winning and commiseration for past losing and moderately inconvenient slights.

They're simultaneously the sorest winners and losers at the same time, unmatched in any other sports or fanbase. Everyone agrees your team is great. No one needs to hear your complaining because you have nothing to complain about.

What am I complaining about? I don't give a :censored: about Brady's suspension. That's all ancient history. 

It's you & rams80 complaining about his suspension all because they went 3-1 & won the Superbowl. Saying a player should be suspended for a season/playoffs or whatever "does the most damage" to the team is asinine, no matter who it is or what team their own.