Death of the Alliance of American Football

LAWeaver

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

Orlando Rage were one of the best in XFL until it lost both of their QBs. Orlando Thunder made World Bowl II with only one loss before losing to Sacramento.

Let's not forget that the UCF Knights were 2017 College Football National Champions.

1 hour ago, FightingGoldenDevil said:

Not surprising. The NBA is basically a league made up a few All Star teams, a handful of decent teams and a bunch of teams that have no chance of winning anything. Most games are pointless to watch. I'd watch the AAF and NHL games over that any day. This is coming from a Cavs fan that fell asleep during a Finals game last year.

2 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

Orlando Rage were one of the best in XFL until it lost both of their QBs. Orlando Thunder made World Bowl II with only one loss before losing to Sacramento.

And never forget the Predators.  You guys should trade the Magic to Jacksonville for the Jags, then watch them somehow turn into the outdoor Preds.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Watched first half of the San Diego/San Antonio game. It's football, but I'm not going to go out of my way to watch. The reason? I have no regional attachment. I'm not the type of guy that is going to watch football just because it's football. If as a league your not interested in us above the 35th parallel, I'm not going to be interested in you, especially when I can watch the Red Wings, i team I emotional attachment too

I once had a car but I crashed it. I once had a guitar but I smashed it. I once, wait where am I going with this?

13 minutes ago, BengalErnst said:

Anywhere we can stream these games?  I’d love to watch today as well as the next few weeks but I’m not paying for CBS sports

All the games are suppose to be on CBS All Access. Cheapest plan with ads is $6 a month. 

I once had a car but I crashed it. I once had a guitar but I smashed it. I once, wait where am I going with this?

1 hour ago, BengalErnst said:

Anywhere we can stream these games?  I’d love to watch today as well as the next few weeks but I’m not paying for CBS sports

There is a YouTube page streaming games, just look up Alliance of American Football. 

Ah, there's the Trent Richardson we all knew and remember...

(...And all of Pensacola just facepalmed collectively.)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

10 minutes ago, GDAWG said:

The attendance in Birmingham doesn't look great. 

It's better than any UAB game I've seen.

Replay official blew it just now in the Memphis-Birmingham game. I guess the Alliance doesn't want to be too different from the NFL. Fortunately it's the first game for a minor league football team so I'm not upset like I would be normally.

Archived