2018-2019 NFL Potential Super Bowl Uniform Matchups

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rams probably wouldn’t go with the white jerseys but i could see the Saints electing white jersey/black pants or even black jersey/gold pants (only used in pre season and home opener, all of which significantly differentiate from other reg season games) in SB53.

6 hours ago, PaleVermilion81 said:

I see those matchups and am left thinking: anyone but the Saints!

5 hours ago, sozopol said:

whereas I am left thinking, anyone but the Patriots!

Saints vs Patriots, it is! 

(I’m hoping it’s Rams vs Chiefs, though) 

53 minutes ago, RayFinkle said:

Rams vs. Chiefs is the best option for unis.

But I am rooting for the best endzone matchup! 

Which is.....Saints vs. Chiefs!! I am just like sooooooo fricking sick and tired of blue endzones. UGGHHHHHH.

To be fair, in the Rams’ three Super Bowl appearances they had yellow end zones in two of them. The only time they used blue (navy) was after changing to their 2000s look. History would point towards a yellow end zone for this year. 

I’m hoping for Rams-Chiefs. Could be one of the best Super Bowl matchups of all time, even if I don’t like the Rams helmet being navy rather then royal. (Yes, I know it is historical accurate.)

It’s already been discussed at length how the Rams would be in their throwback uniforms (which are their designated home uniforms this year) for the Super Bowl, but they would never opt to wear white against the Patriots given the result of XXXVI. 

5 hours ago, AndrewMLind said:

It’s already been discussed at length how the Rams would be in their throwback uniforms (which are their designated home uniforms this year) for the Super Bowl, but they would never opt to wear white against the Patriots given the result of XXXVI. 

I'm afraid if the Patriots win. they will wear the color rush pants with their white jerseys and win. 

Archived