RealSkillsAbraham

2018-2019 NFL Potential Super Bowl Uniform Matchups

Recommended Posts

If the Rams have been promoting that navy/white logo the past 2 years wouldnt they prefer to continue to foreshadow a yellow-less future by rocking the white jersey with white horns if they make the Super Bowl?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a feeling the new helmets won’t have the white horn. I’ll bet dollars to donuts they go golden chrome lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The NFL is down to four teams, and Sunday's winners will be in Super Bowl LIII. With that said, here are my rankings

 

1. Rams vs Chiefs

Image result for rams uniforms Image result for chiefs uniforms

2. Saints vs Chiefs (PREDICTION)

Image result for saints uniformsImage result for chiefs uniforms

3. Rams vs Patriots

Image result for rams uniformsImage result for patriots uniforms

4. Saints vs Patriots

Image result for saints uniformsImage result for patriots uniforms

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rams probably wouldn’t go with the white jerseys but i could see the Saints electing white jersey/black pants or even black jersey/gold pants (only used in pre season and home opener, all of which significantly differentiate from other reg season games) in SB53.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, PaleVermilion81 said:

I see those matchups and am left thinking: anyone but the Saints!

whereas I am left thinking, anyone but the Patriots!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Will never happen, but I would kill for the NFL to let Rams-Chiefs go color vs. color.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why can’t teams use a GOOD uniform combo for their superstition? It’s always the ugly combo. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, sozopol said:

whereas I am left thinking, anyone but the Patriots!

Preach!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, PaleVermilion81 said:

I see those matchups and am left thinking: anyone but the Saints!

 

5 hours ago, sozopol said:

whereas I am left thinking, anyone but the Patriots!

 

Saints vs Patriots, it is! 

 

(I’m hoping it’s Rams vs Chiefs, though) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rams vs. Chiefs is the best option for unis.

 

But I am rooting for the best endzone matchup! 

 

Which is.....Saints vs. Chiefs!! I am just like sooooooo fricking sick and tired of blue endzones. UGGHHHHHH.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, RayFinkle said:

Rams vs. Chiefs is the best option for unis.

 

But I am rooting for the best endzone matchup! 

 

Which is.....Saints vs. Chiefs!! I am just like sooooooo fricking sick and tired of blue endzones. UGGHHHHHH.

To be fair, in the Rams’ three Super Bowl appearances they had yellow end zones in two of them. The only time they used blue (navy) was after changing to their 2000s look. History would point towards a yellow end zone for this year. 

 

I’m hoping for Rams-Chiefs. Could be one of the best Super Bowl matchups of all time, even if I don’t like the Rams helmet being navy rather then royal. (Yes, I know it is historical accurate.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there any way, if the Saints win today, that they opt to wear the White Color Rush/Throwbacks?

 

5bec9b1df556fc05c7216c36-750-375.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, HuntTheJones said:

Is there any way, if the Saints win today, that they opt to wear the White Color Rush/Throwbacks?

 

5bec9b1df556fc05c7216c36-750-375.jpg

How many times do we have to say they needed to have gotten a waiver to wear them before the playoffs started

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, dont care said:

How many times do we have to say they needed to have gotten a waiver to wear them before the playoffs started

tenor.gif?itemid=4564630

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s already been discussed at length how the Rams would be in their throwback uniforms (which are their designated home uniforms this year) for the Super Bowl, but they would never opt to wear white against the Patriots given the result of XXXVI. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, AndrewMLind said:

It’s already been discussed at length how the Rams would be in their throwback uniforms (which are their designated home uniforms this year) for the Super Bowl, but they would never opt to wear white against the Patriots given the result of XXXVI. 

I'm afraid if the Patriots win. they will wear the color rush pants with their white jerseys and win. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now