RealSkillsAbraham

2018-2019 NFL Potential Super Bowl Uniform Matchups

Recommended Posts

Bears/Chiefs would look best. 

Then Rams/Chiefs. Then Cowboys/Chiefs. In that order. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The wild card games are over, and the NFL playoffs are down to 8 teams. With that said, here are my updated uniform picks.

 

 

BEST: Image result for saintsImage result for chiefs

WORST: Image result for rams patriots

MY PREDICTION: Image result for saintsImage result for chiefs

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, RealSkillsAbraham said:

The wild card games are over, and the NFL playoffs are down to 8 teams. With that said, here are my updated uniform picks.

 

WORST: Image result for rams patriots

 

 
 

 

That Rams uniform and helmet isn't even in their current set, right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, BrianLion said:

 

That Rams uniform and helmet isn't even in their current set, right?

 

Right. It's a scenario that has zero chance of happening. The Rams home uniform is the throwback.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m regads to the “2 blues” of the LA battle, didn’t cowboys-chargers play navy vs powder before? 

 

Also gold looking games are anything woth the chiefs or colts, and saints (I prefer gold pants) or rams throwbacks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, flyersfan said:

I’m regads to the “2 blues” of the LA battle, didn’t cowboys-chargers play navy vs powder before? 

 

 

Thanksgiving 2017 in Arlington.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, flyersfan said:

I’m regads to the “2 blues” of the LA battle, didn’t cowboys-chargers play navy vs powder before? 

 

Also gold looking games are anything woth the chiefs or colts, and saints (I prefer gold pants) or rams throwbacks

The Cowboys' navy is a lot darker than the Rams' royal blue. Plus the Rams and Chargers both use yellow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, MCM0313 said:

The Cowboys' navy is a lot darker than the Rams' royal blue. Plus the Rams and Chargers both use yellow.

It’s not navy, it’s more of a dodger blue compared to the rams royal it is darker but not by much

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dont care said:

It’s not navy, it’s more of a dodger blue compared to the rams royal it is darker but not by much

The Rams' royal, I think, is lighter than the blues used by the Bills, Giants, Colts, etc. The Cowboys wore dark royal in the Staubach days, but their blue today doesn't look any lighter to me than that of the Pats, Seahawks, Bears, Titans, Texans, etc. They're all pretty much just really dark blue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, MCM0313 said:

The Rams' royal, I think, is lighter than the blues used by the Bills, Giants, Colts, etc. The Cowboys wore dark royal in the Staubach days, but their blue today doesn't look any lighter to me than that of the Pats, Seahawks, Bears, Titans, Texans, etc. They're all pretty much just really dark blue.

NVM for what ever reason I read cowboys and thought colts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My order of preference.

 

1. Rams blue vs Chiefs

2. Saints vs Chiefs (Black v Red in GA...hmm)

3. Saints vs Patriots

4. Rams vs Patriots

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chiefs and Rams throwbacks has got to be the choice now. The Saints yoga pants and the Pats can't be seriously considered...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could you imagine we get the Rams and Chiefs but the Rams opt to go white and wear the god awful navy pants? Lord have mercy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Best looking remaining matchup is Kansas City in white with red pants versus Los Angeles’ throwbacks (which is its designated home uniform this year). That means we’re likely (and unfortunately) bound to get New Orleans in all-black versus New England in white with blue pants instead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, AgentColon2 said:

Could you imagine we get the Rams and Chiefs but the Rams opt to go white and wear the god awful navy pants? Lord have mercy!

Seems unlikely they would go that route since they would be the home team and their home throwbacks are very popular with the fans. 

 

Rams vs Chiefs is hands down the best possible uni match-up possible. Saints vs Chiefs wouldn't be bad if the Saints for once wore their gold pants. Why they're obsessed with the black yoga pants is beyond me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, AgentColon2 said:

Could you imagine we get the Rams and Chiefs but the Rams opt to go white and wear the god awful navy pants? Lord have mercy!

Only reason they would is because white jerseys have won 10 on the last 12 Super Bowls or something, but maybe they won’t after the eagles won in green last year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mahomes-1047452.jpg?r=15426725679085bd64b4b3bec365fd86d4f53-750-375.jpg

 

I'd love to see this, but we all know that NFL unfortunately won't allow color v color. ☹️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.