RealSkillsAbraham

2018-2019 NFL Potential Super Bowl Uniform Matchups

The 2018-2019 NFL Playoffs are set, and 12 teams are setting their minds on the Lombardi Trophy. But, what would be the most aesthetically beautiful Super Bowl? Here are mine.

BEST: Image result for bears chiefs

WORST: Image result for rams patriots

MY PREDICTION: Image result for saintsImage result for chiefs

Best:

usa_today_11127397.1535225613.jpg

11858801.jpg

Worst:

920x920.jpg

5c21731ccd8d6.image.jpg?resize=400,365

Prediction:

Chiefs-Rams above

Bonus 2nd Best if Dallas chose white:

usa_today_11919838.0.jpg

59ed3e5d037f5.image.jpg?resize=400,491

57 minutes ago, FinsUp1214 said:

Best:

usa_today_11127397.1535225613.jpg

11858801.jpg

Worst:

920x920.jpg

5c21731ccd8d6.image.jpg?resize=400,365

Prediction:

Chiefs-Rams above

Bonus 2nd Best if Dallas chose white:

usa_today_11919838.0.jpg

59ed3e5d037f5.image.jpg?resize=400,491

Dallas will always choose white if their the SB designated home team

19 hours ago, masterchaoss said:

Best:usa_today_11328804.0.jpg

129275-650-366.jpg

Worst: 5bdf6295c87e6.image.jpg?resize=763,630usa_today_11730432.0.jpg

Your worst is my prediction. Bleh. 

Best;

Chiefs/ Bears, Chiefs/Rams, Colts/Bears, Colts/Rams (this is assuming the Rams are in throwbacks, of course)

Worst;

All black Saints/Ravens, AB Saints/Chargers, Seahawks/Raven, Seahawks/Chargers

Best: Rams' throwbacks against Colts, Chiefs, or even Texans; Bears against Colts or Chiefs; Cowboys vs. Chiefs; Seahawks vs. Colts could even work

Worst: 

Saints or Eagles against Patriots, Ravens, or Chargers. Unless the Saints wore their gold pants, but they never do anymore, do they?

If the Chargers and Rams make it to the Super Bowl, I want this ... 

Philip-Rivers-San-Diego-Chargers-QuarterLos-Angeles-Rams-Throwback-Uniform.jpg

I don't care if they're shades of blue, yada, yada, yada, it's 2019 we basically all have HD televisions ... it also feels right to have two LA football teams wearing color vs. color, right?

1119_spo_ldn-l-usc-ucla-1119-jm-1210.jpg

22 minutes ago, kimball said:

I don't care if they're shades of blue, yada, yada, yada, it's 2019 we basically all have HD televisions ... it also feels right to have two LA football teams wearing color vs. color, right?

Well yeah, but at least UCLA Blue and USC Red contrast well.  Chargers in light blue and Rams in royal wouldnt be as contrasting.

55 minutes ago, kimball said:

At the very least, could the Chargers wear the powder blue pants stripes and accents with their white jerseys instead of boring navy?

2 hours ago, AstroBull21 said:

Well yeah, but at least UCLA Blue and USC Red contrast well.  Chargers in light blue and Rams in royal wouldnt be as contrasting.

Don't ruin my dreams.

3 hours ago, MCM0313 said:

At the very least, could the Chargers wear the powder blue pants stripes and accents with their white jerseys instead of boring navy?

That would be a horrible idea. The Chargers' White jersey has very little Powder Blue, and would mis-match very badly with the White/Powder pants. Riversthrows_1356320756428_344886_ver1.0

20141210__gates-chargers-121014p1.jpg?w=

Also, if the Chargers were to host the AFCCG, or go to the Super Bowl and the NFC Team picks White, they better try to get a waiver to wear the above Powder Blue set, like that one Playoff game vs. Indy a decade ago.

5 minutes ago, simtek34 said:

That would be a horrible idea. The Chargers' White jersey has very little Powder Blue, and would mis-match very badly with the White/Powder pants. Riversthrows_1356320756428_344886_ver1.0

20141210__gates-chargers-121014p1.jpg?w=

Also, if the Chargers were to host the AFCCG, or go to the Super Bowl and the NFC Team picks White, they better try to get a waiver to wear the above Powder Blue set, like that one Playoff game vs. Indy a decade ago.

The NFL would turn them down, no question. I wish their regular uniforms used more powder though.

If the two #1 seeds make it through, as expected, we'll get this, which won't be too bad:

drew-brees-saints-super-bowl-favorites.j

5TOI9REsjE24SZAqHavIjQ

If the Rams make it all the way, do they wear the throwbacks? Are their throwbacks their designated home jerseys or are they an alternate? My understanding is that the league alleviated their uniform policy for the Rams since their mismatched uniforms last year were such a disaster. But who's to say that the Rams don't wear white and the AFC team wears their home uniforms?

I think I've said it before, but I'd love to get a color vs. color Super Bowl matchup as long as it's not an alternate or Color Rush look. 

For instance if New Orleans and Kansas City matched up ...

Taysom-Hill-1.jpgChiefs2_27648265-1.jpg?w=592

8 minutes ago, ~Bear said:

If the Rams make it all the way, do they wear the throwbacks? Are their throwbacks their designated home jerseys or are they an alternate? My understanding is that the league alleviated their uniform policy for the Rams since their mismatched uniforms last year were such a disaster. But who's to say that the Rams don't wear white and the AFC team wears their home uniforms?

It is the official home jersey.