College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nebraska is refreshing their secondary logos. Primary staying the same.

http://huskernsider.tumblr.com/post/35283478914/nebraska-refreshes-its-secondary-logos

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Holy cow... Va Tech looks.... Normal!?

Pop some M/O/M stripes down those pants and they would look perfect

I completely agree about the stripes, but every week it seems they are one uniform piece away from perfection.

spacer.png

I don't mind the Ark. State uniforms. I think the stAte wordmark across the chest is too big though, but besides that I don't mind the look.

it looks like they took clip art of every design possible in the catalog and shoved it on the jersey . the claws on the shoulders look more like wings

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

I don't mind the Ark. State uniforms. I think the stAte wordmark across the chest is too big though, but besides that I don't mind the look.

it looks like they took clip art of every design possible in the catalog and shoved it on the jersey . the claws on the shoulders look more like wings

I'm watching the game on my iphone 4 and I can tell they're claw marks and not wings. Also I don't notice them enough to make me think they're an eyesore.

spacer.png

That and I would also say to put the stripes on the helmet like they had a few years ago against Ga Tech and it would be the perfect uniform

More on the Nebraska secondary update:

Secondary (new)

tumblr_md6onhiMmv1qm0tji.jpgk

I'm still deciding if I like it. It has a Mississippi State feel to it, which is definitely a classic look, but I'm not sure it fits Nebraska. It is, however, a secondary and not primary mark.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

That and I would also say to put the stripes on the helmet like they had a few years ago against Ga Tech and it would be the perfect uniform

I love helmet stripes, but I actually think that would be overkill. I've always seen VT as a stripeless helmet team (save for the specials)

CCSLC sig 2016.jpg

20kujjp.jpg

I'm watching the game on my iphone 4 and I can tell they're claw marks and not wings. Also I don't notice them enough to make me think they're an eyesore.

if you saw them from the top down in movement, they look more like wings instead of claws. what kind of claws belong on the upper shoulder anyway? they should be on the side of the jersey if at all

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

Secondary (new)

I'm still deciding if I like it. It has a Mississippi State feel to it, which is definitely a classic look, but I'm not sure it fits Nebraska. It is, however, a secondary and not primary mark.

Is it simply tradition why Nebraska's brand has the slab serif N whereas their helmet always has the san serif N?

TRADITION!

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Secondary (new)

It bugs me that text has only white outline, while N has white and red outline. I hate when the outer most color is not one color. Would you agree?

Archived