College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maryland vs. Georgia Tech has got to be the ugliest uniform matchup ever.

Georgia Tech looks ugly as always. But dammit I love those Maryland uniforms. I should hate them, but they look sharp to me.

0512B888-7D3F-460D-A8B0-5C1E0601AFD0-2540-0000033AA9CEBD61.jpg

Now that is a nice looking helmet! They need to use that face mask all the time.

The helmet is the saving grace in the uniform, but they need to change the facemask to gray.

Now, now you know I hate gray facemasks and you are simply trolling...stop it.

Believe it or not nuordr, people do in fact have different opinions than yours and that does not mean they are trolling.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Maryland vs. Georgia Tech has got to be the ugliest uniform matchup ever.

Georgia Tech looks ugly as always. But dammit I love those Maryland uniforms. I should hate them, but they look sharp to me.

0512B888-7D3F-460D-A8B0-5C1E0601AFD0-2540-0000033AA9CEBD61.jpg

Now that is a nice looking helmet! They need to use that face mask all the time.

The helmet is the saving grace in the uniform, but they need to change the facemask to gray.

Now, now you know I hate gray facemasks and you are simply trolling...stop it.

Believe it or not nuordr, people do in fact have different opinions than yours and that does not mean they are trolling.

Believe it or not, but I don't care what you think Spleen. I was being sarcastic to Raysfan12. We all have different opinions, but I was curious how removing a team color makes a uniform better?

spacer.png

Adding a gray facemask isn't "removing a team color." It's a classy move.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

We are starting to see some weird inconsistency that bothers me. For instance, here, we have carbon chrome going on?

I think that's the biggest weakness in the whole set. There are too many finishes going on.

A6t-fmaCEAAVnfB.jpg

Here's a good example of them starting to solve the problem and hook things together properly, with the iridescent color and yellow trim on the shoes that coordinates so nicely with the numbers. The chrome and the carbon pattern on the helmet seem random. A helmet in the iridescent green/plum color with a yellow O would have been the choice of a lifetime here. I probably would have also made the swooshes and nameplate lettering the same grey color as the wing detail on the jersey.

Well iinm they had like 2 more helmet surprises according to the hgi video...so that could be a very real possibility. Man I really love this Oregon set. My only gripe bout the whole set is the mismatching green on the helmets to uniforms. But aside from that, a GREAT looking set.

...bitching about removing a team color while talking about a black out uniform.

COME THE :censored: ON.

No, ...bitching about a beautiful helmet on a black out uniform.

Adding a gray facemask isn't "removing a team color." It's a classy move.

If it was the 1950s.

spacer.png

If you like stripes, UGA / Ole Miss is a good looking game! (and I don't like gray as a uniform color)

My father made an interesting comment earlier, because he's a classic uniform lover. "Do the Dawgs have black pants? I'd like to see some every once in a while"

I've been preaching this. If only Richt didn't combine them with black helmets in 2009, they might have stuck around.

Archived