Griffinmarlins

College Football 2013 Season

I like em. Only thing I would change is to make the clover on the helmet green.

BQ6Nv_kCEAELGPA.jpg

BQ6PFW7CIAIHW4W.jpg

This is just beautiful especially with the green in the set. I would love to see Notre Dame use more green within their identity in football because it would separate them from other Blue n' Gold teams. (**)(**)(**)(**)(*.5)

I honestly think *with the exception of a few alright sets* Nike, adidas and Russel are competing to see who can make the worst football uniform.

I dont know what it is about the helmet and logo, maybe the way it changes finish from the rest of the helmet while still being the same color, but that is straight up delicious to me.

Does anyone else notice that the helmet logo is chrome? has anyone donee that before

-6b832ddbdc007dc1.JPG

That Notre Dame set is very nice.

Iowa State needs to drop the USC knockoffs and go to these full time now.

iowastateunis1426.jpg

These are beautiful even with the facemasks!

The more I look at those ISU uniforms, the more they just look like a gradient of sorts from gold to red, bottom to top. I do like the all white numbers on them. But I'm just kind of "eh" otherwise.

I dont know what it is about the helmet and logo, maybe the way it changes finish from the rest of the helmet while still being the same color, but that is straight up delicious to me.

thats the one thing i dont like about it. i love the use of a metallic painted logo, but not gold on gold. same color, two different textures just annoys me

Iowa State needs to drop the USC knockoffs and go to these full time now.

iowastateunis1426.jpg

I've been wanting Illinois to do Red Grange era throwbacks like this for a long time.

Notre Dame's are most certainly an improvement over last year, and I'm glad they brought back that beautiful number font.

I'll take white pants over a (40%) blue helmet any day, though it's not ideal. And while the shiny gold shamrocks look pretty nice, especially on the helmets, shamrocks aren't gold...