New Jaguars Uniforms

PaleVermilion81

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Jaguar fan population will dwindle soon enough with everything released. Soon it will just be me and maybe two others you have to deal with. I'm harmless for the most part. I just have to scratch an itch every now and then.

The Jaguar fan population will dwindle soon enough with everything released. Soon it will just be me and maybe two others you have to deal with. I'm harmless for the most part. I just have to scratch an itch every now and then.

I'm here too. Not many of us out here in California.

Speaking of combinations, after looking at all of them, I have realized that the only one I do not like is teal jersey with black pants. Everything else looks pretty good. I especially like the white on white look.

Go A's!

"Union Jax"

How clever. :/

Those socks will probably never be seen on US soil. And probably for the best. Have you seen what happens to stripes socks in modern football?

It's not pretty.

devin-hester.jpg

However, the answer is not to give in and wear solid socks just so players can wear tights under ankle socks. The teams/league need to start enforcing the rules and making guys wear the socks correctly.

That's actually what pissed me off the most about yesterday's unveiling. It should have been a time to show off the new uniforms at their best. But, if I remember correctly three of the players couldn't have been bothered to follow the uniform rules.

Ive been lurking since the beginning. Im not going anywhere. Ive told alot of Jags fans on Twitter about this forum. You think some people here are bad go to the offical team messageboard

Ive been lurking since the beginning. Im not going anywhere. Ive told alot of Jags fans on Twitter about this forum. You think some people here are bad go to the offical team messageboard

Well that partially would explain the influx.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

i'm not complaining... even though i'm a titans fan :P

i just found it odd. it's a relatively obscure team to have so many fans on here, i thought... but we have more dallas stars fans than i'd expect too.

Will there be a "Union Jax" patch in London instead of the Jags patch?

How many Brits even know where JAXonville even is?

How many Red Blooded Americans even know where JAXonville even is?

I am genuinely curious. Hopefully that map shortage a few years ago has been solved as we need to get those out to the public real quick.

In the sun the matte black-to-glossy gold transition looks, as someone in this thread mentioned earlier, like a half-finished hillbilly spraypaint job on a car.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Has this been posted yet? The helmet looks much better in the sunlight:

GwrMQA4.jpg

In the sun the matte black-to-glossy gold transition looks, as someone in this thread mentioned earlier, like a half-finished hillbilly spraypaint job on a car.

To me, it looks like a Gold helmet that's been off-roading, and has mud in its grill.

Matte helmets look like science classroom lab tables after you drag your eraser around on them.

the worst helmets design to me is the Jacksonville jaguars hamlets from 1995 to 2012 because you can't see the logo vary wall

Trust me I am not going anywhere either in fact I am getting mildly annoyed with some of the comments.

#DTWD #GoJaguars

Will there be a "Union Jax" patch in London instead of the Jags patch?

How many Brits even know where JAXonville even is?

How many Red Blooded Americans even know where JAXonville even is?

I am genuinely curious. Hopefully that map shortage a few years ago has been solved as we need to get those out to the public real quick.

If you're an American above the age of 18 and you don't know where Jacksonville is, you're a dumbass. Simple as that.

Archived