All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Both teams have traditionally been really hesitant to do that because of the Loma Prieta earthquake. There’s the idea that doing a throwback to that particular series could be taken the wrong way and would seem in poor taste. There’s also the matter of the teams being part of former ownership groups, which I know at least the Giants have always made a pretty strong point of separating themselves from.
  3. Today
  4. Been there, buddy. Everyone has to deal with real life. And all it does is make you remember what it was like to be in a forum without any responsibilities.
  5. 1. VIKINGS A 2. BROWNS F 3. TITANS F 4. LIONS B- 5. DOLPHINS 1.0 B- 6. DOLPHINS 2.0 B+ 7. SEAHAWKS B 8. JAGUARS 1.0 D 9. JAGUARS 2.0 D+ 10. JETS B- 11. BUCCANEERS F------------------------------------------------
  6. The NBA uniform program captured by a Pelicans fan. Not sure this has come across my mind during the day of a game about what my team might wear but M'kay. The Celtics had "boring" green and white and were fine for years.So too have the Spurs with silver and black. Losing the identity comment, really , the Pistons are wearing black and gray, Utah was one but you caught that one so nice job there.The Kings are a mess, OKC nope(nice whatever you call them jerseys but they won't be wearing them next year). Teams should just have a home and away and the NBA has done a cash grab.Do you also like the company logos on the uniforms also?. BTW, the Pelicans have no identity at all. If “I wonder what jerseys my team will wear today? I hope they wear the _____ jerseys” get you through the day, then God bless you.
  7. Why do we have to embrace this? He was a major jackass for years, womanizer, sh#t husband and smug individual.
  8. Is NBA TV using a new scorebug for the playoffs? It looks really nice/clean.
  9. They're using the London trip to reseed the turf. Look at USF's schedule as it has a gap too. Between September 28- November 7, the stadium has just one event/game, a big gate game for USF (and on either ESPN/2) with BYU on October 12.
  10. Tampa got like two months of road games in a row this season, too. WTF? Why? They’re gonna suck enough as it is. Why make them play basically the entire middle of the season on the road? They put the London game in-between two west coast road trips, for goodness sake. That’s madness. I’ll be stunned if win more than two games next season.
  11. I'm part of the older generation which Chet Coppock was a very big deal, even w/o his WWF stint, especially SportsChannel America and NewSport/Talk. "Hi ho, here we go!" https://chicago.suntimes.com/sports/chet-coppock-dead-chicago-sports-broadcaster/ RIP, Mr. Chet.
  12. I KNEW as soon as I posted that someone was going to bring up the EPL. Ok fine, it’s the most domestically.
  13. Being a Sharks fan is like trying to cross the 405 on foot during rush hour and hoping you don’t get smashed by a bus or something.
  14. It's like constantly peeling the protective plastic layer off a shiny new device but at the last second, it rips. And just when you think you've gotten it again, you scratch whatever it was protecting so it's forever marked. And that one little piece remains. Every couple years you think, "This is it. This is the the year the whole thing will come off in once piece." But it never does. It's like that. Go Sharks.
  15. Just stop. This is just another MLFB at best and NAFL at worse, but as for the NAFL, there's little after Christopher White and wife were charged in May 2017.
  16. I almost feel bad for The Sharks, mainly because I'd like to see ol' Jumbo Joe win the Cup. (Guy can't have too many years left in him) Much like how Ray Bourque Won the Cup with the Avs.
  17. A little bit of an update via the league's Facebook: - St. Louis has former Ram Mike Jones as CEO - Akili Smith is a part of the league, heading the Portland Progress - Ken Stills Jr. is heading the Oklahoma City Power - Toi Cook is part of the Founding 50
  18. I love the NBA, but the Premier League says, "Hold My Beer"
  19. SBJ/SBD's Daniel Kaplan spoke with XTRA San Diego sports radio. It starts at the ~22:00 mark and unless you really appreciate old school hokie, sports radio, you'll skip to the interview mark. Note that one of the co-hosts was part of the Fleet's radio broadcast. The interview goes to the 31:00 mark and the rest of the hour has the host talk about the AAF, their soon to be launched podcast on the AAF.
  20. Amazing work as always, really apreciate what you do. Cheers
  21. You do know blue jackets are a civil war term for the union soldiers, not a bee
  22. Weird isn’t exactly the word I would use for it.
  23. If the Sharks come back in this series, will this be their 2018 Capitals moment when that team beat the Pens? And that is one big IF.
  24. Foot traffic = potential sales tax dollars. 81 baseball games aren't good enough as the cost of venues continues to grow faster than GDP. Hell, colleges/universities are getting into the PPP (public/private partnership) real estate business in the last decade.
  1. Load more activity

• Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?