Winnipeg Jets, Thunder Concept Logo

Phil

You know how I've said that it's near impossible to design a logo for your own team, because you often view your team as perfect?

It's true. It is near impossible. But I tried anyway.

Winnipeg%20Jets%20Concept%20Logo.gif

Winnipeg Jets Concept Logo

As you can see, I've retained elements of their logos of the past (hockey stick J, background circle) while taking things in a different direction in other ways.

Edit: Since these are both updated looks for defunct Winnipeg teams, they can share the same thread. It's how I'd want it if someone else did something similar. For the Winnipeg Thunder logo, scroll down.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Extremely Nice logo SyPhi - I like it. Have RogerClemente,puckcool22 or JKRDevil make up a jersey for you - they're great at that!!! :D

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

to be honest i don't like it that much as a whole. however i like the placement of the actual jet. i've been doodling in class (end of college term gets tedious!) and was thinking that if the jets came back, they'd have to be called the jets and they'd have to do a modern remake of the logo. they remade the old one so it would only be fitting.

so i'd like to see your logo more solid, in an actual circle and a little more "tough" because right now it looks like a jr. team or something.

Archived