2014-5 NBA Season Thread: We Are North American Ballerz

buzzcut

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can there be a Knicks-Nets game that isn't a complete blowout by either team?

There have only been 3 Knicks-Nets games that have been decided by less than double digits since the Nets moved to Brooklyn.

The Nets are 4-1 so far against the Knicks at Barclays Center. I went to all four wins, including last night, and somehow managed to miss the one horrible blowout loss.

I'm glad the Nets fans at least seem able to hold the majority of the crowd at these games (maybe 60/40 Nets fans) because the last few years in Jersey were easily 80% Knicks fans.

It wasn't about religion, he was replaced in the starting line up for that game. He has now denied the "religion" story, despite being the one who said it in the first place

I'm totally confused now. So is he a Muslim or not?

whether or not he's actually Muslim I don't know but that wasn't the reason he skipped the anthem

It wasn't about religion, he was replaced in the starting line up for that game. He has now denied the "religion" story, despite being the one who said it in the first place

I'm totally confused now. So is he a Muslim or not?
Yes, but it shouldn't matter anyway as their is nothing "religious" about the Star Spangled Banner. I have friends who are Muslims that find nothing wrong with the anthem. This is probably another problem that Waiters is covering up (quite stupidly) using his religion.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Why didn't he just say he was having a potty emergency? We've all been there.

Since the NBA is not a congressional body or a government organization,

It's a government-funded organization.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Can there be a Knicks-Nets game that isn't a complete blowout by either team?

There have only been 3 Knicks-Nets games that have been decided by less than double digits since the Nets moved to Brooklyn.

The Nets are 4-1 so far against the Knicks at Barclays Center. I went to all four wins, including last night, and somehow managed to miss the one horrible blowout loss.

I'm glad the Nets fans at least seem able to hold the majority of the crowd at these games (maybe 60/40 Nets fans) because the last few years in Jersey were easily 80% Knicks fans.

I'm pretty sure that is completely wrong.

They one game at Barclay's in year one (Kidd's game winning shot) and then won both games at Barclay's last year.

http://espn.go.com/nba/recap?id=400278024

http://espn.go.com/nba/recap?id=400489150

http://espn.go.com/nba/recap?id=400490087

2nn48xofg0hms8k326cqdmuis.gifUnited States (2016 - Pres)7204.gif144.gif

And Kobe Bryant has now set the record for career field goals missed at 13, 418.

Another notch in the belt of his legendary career.

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take"

-Wayne Gretzky

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Spurs fans are so spoiled. They act as if 50 wins is their birthright. If they only win 48 games, they'll light pitchforks.

I'm sick of them. I have never hated an NBA player more than Tim Duncan. The day he retires will be a great day for basketball.

Spurs fans are so spoiled. They act as if 50 wins is their birthright. If they only win 48 games, they'll light pitchforks.

I'm sick of them. I have never hated an NBA player more than Tim Duncan. The day he retires will be a great day for basketball.

dafuq.jpg

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

You have issues...

Archived