2015-16 Soccer Kits and News

crashcarson15

Sampdoria will wear Joma next year. Love the henley collar with the stripes , but the away looks kind of weird to me with no stripes on the chest and the St. George cross just kind of floating

maglia-sampdoria-15-16.jpg

sampdoria-away-2015-16-595x361.jpg

sampdoria-third-15-16-595x374.jpg

And they're also selling a limited edition "Singing crest" version

I always feel like the Sampdoria home jersey is under appreciated. They have pretty much cornered the market on the tri-color chest hoop, their color scheme is great and their logo is clean and interesting.

Personally, I think the aways are really clean. I agree that the coat of arms is a little awkward, but overall I think it works.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sampdoria will wear Joma next year. Love the henley collar with the stripes , but the away looks kind of weird to me with no stripes on the chest and the St. George cross just kind of floating

maglia-sampdoria-15-16.jpg

sampdoria-away-2015-16-595x361.jpg

sampdoria-third-15-16-595x374.jpg

And they're also selling a limited edition "Singing crest" version

I LOVE that home jersey! Might use that in FIFA 16 Ultimate Team.

spacer.png

Bit of an odd one in MLS tonight: Sean Johnson is wearing the Fire's black third as his keeper kit.

Whitecaps did this a few times with the former brown third kit. I think it might have been Joe Cannon who did it, prior to Ousted taking over in goal.

What shirt was Michael Bradley wearing during the pregame show? Is that part of a new uniform?

It's like the usual white jersey except the colors are flipped (red to blue and blue to red) and there's a red patterned stripe across the middle of the chest, where the number used to be.

"The pictures looked good on the computer," Will Brown explained

XCUfRbB.jpg

Ooof, the melange effect when you have a kit as classy as that is fantastic

Chelsea clash is very good, I always like a hint of red on their kits (though the tough guy promo looks more ridiculous after every release)

Chelsea-15-16-Away-Kit.jpg

Bologna clash

bologna-away-15-16-595x414.jpg

Genoa home and clash (the white one, the other ones are GK shirts)

kit-genoa-2015-16-595x397.jpg

07Giants.pngnyy.png

Ooof, the melange effect when you have a kit as classy as that is fantastic

Chelsea clash is very good, I always like a hint of red on their kits (though the tough guy promo looks more ridiculous after every release)

Chelsea-15-16-Away-Kit.jpg

Bologna clash

bologna-away-15-16-595x414.jpg

Genoa home and clash (the white one, the other ones are GK shirts)

kit-genoa-2015-16-595x397.jpg

I'm in double agreement with you: Cruzeiro just jumped up to one of my favorite 2015-16 total sets, and what is Diego Costa thinking, looking like he's readying to fight every non-Chelsea fan in the EPL.

Those wavy lines for Genoa look interesting, but I think the white jersey nails them while the blue one is iffy. I'm going to need a better look at that jersey on the far left though--what's going on there??

"The pictures looked good on the computer," Will Brown explained

XCUfRbB.jpg

Archived