2015-16 Soccer Kits and News

crashcarson15

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not that this necessarily means anything, but that strongly reminded me of Liverpool's early/mid 90's Adidas kits, and Liverpool/Man U similarities are not the kind of thing that go down well

SHR-LIV-H1994.jpg

1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:

sorry sweetie, but I don't suck minor-league d

CCSLC Post of the day September 3rd 2012

Not that this necessarily means anything, but that strongly reminded me of Liverpool's early/mid 90's Adidas kits, and Liverpool/Man U similarities are not the kind of thing that go down well

SHR-LIV-H1994.jpg

That reminds me of the printing on the 1993 home jersey.

Great jersey.

3aKTw5y.png

Favorite teams: Dynamo Moscow, Detroit Red Wings, Jokerit, Manchester United, Kitchener Rangers

For the record, that is Liverpool's 93-95 home jersey, I was strongly reminded of it by the Man United leak(?) on the last page.

And I was referring to this.

MUFCSTORE92-copy.jpg

The 1993(?) Man Utd jersey.

3aKTw5y.png

Favorite teams: Dynamo Moscow, Detroit Red Wings, Jokerit, Manchester United, Kitchener Rangers

It's a fake nothing more.

Proof?

Chevy logo is too small

You do know they are switching manufacturers, right?

Yes, but Chevy is still the uniform sponsor.

And where does it say Man Utd has to have a certain size logo on the chest?

3aKTw5y.png

And where does it say Man Utd has to have a certain size logo on the chest?

Based on the size of the sponsor logo on this year's kit, the sponsor logo on the shirt presented is smaller than what they are wearing this year. And even though United is moving over to adidas, I believe they will be treated similarly to Chelsea. That means the three stripes on the sleeves and no attempts to sneak extra stripes, at least not overtly.

It's a fake based on that:

manchester_united_fantasy_20140710_10030

nothing more.

I'd hope it was a fake. That look is a cluttered mess. Not at all what I'd expect to see for Man U.

Also has Nike shoes.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

It's a fake nothing more.

Proof?

It is fake, the user SilkySmooth created the design, and so someone decided to make it into a real jersey. Adidas stated that the real jersey will be simple with black tones to go with it.

Man, I sure hope that United kit is fake.

It is guys, the designer silkysmooth on Design Football created it, and I honestly enjoy it, it's a complete different take, which looks pretty neat.

77QSUj8.pngqCeHhp1.png?1

Archived