2015-16 Soccer Kits and News

crashcarson15

The USA kit is real, presented to us via Alex Morgan.

2daddoh.jpg

Hmm. I thought I would like them based on the CGI pics, but that doesn't look good at all, IMO.

I really don't like the little red triangle at the neckline.

Reminds me of the Nike softball jerseys with the way the shoulders look.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just don't understand why these teams need separate "identities", really. TFC 2, TFC B, TFC Reserves, whatever you want to call them, but why a separate crest?

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

I just don't understand why these teams need separate "identities", really. TFC 2, TFC B, TFC Reserves, whatever you want to call them, but why a separate crest?

I was thinking the same thing man.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Not a uniform but TFC has announced their USL Pro team to be called Toronto FC II. Not very original I agree, but the logo gets two thumbs up from me.

http://i.imgur.com/rr3vNJq.jpg

When I heard that they named it TFC II I instantly thought that they would do the logo like this.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

What's the harm in it? It's a separate club with a separate coach that plays (in most cases) at a separate stadium to, often, a different set of spectators.

The parent club is basically a holding company of different sub-brands. Thinking of the Timbers here, which have three different sub-organizations — the Timbers, Thorns and, now, T2. To me, it makes perfect sense to have different marks to represent each entity.

Plus, isn't there some merit to making players earn the right to wear parent club's badge?

What's the harm in it? It's a separate club with a separate coach that plays (in most cases) at a separate stadium to, often, a different set of spectators.

The parent club is basically a holding company of different sub-brands. Thinking of the Timbers here, which have three different sub-organizations — the Timbers, Thorns and, now, T2. To me, it makes perfect sense to have different marks to represent each entity.

Plus, isn't there some merit to making players earn the right to wear parent club's badge?

I rather like that idea.

In 2015, stripes become hoops, hoops become stripes:

B75kQfiCIAA8pWE.png

Exactly, it is getting really pathetic with nike, and switching the position and direction of the stripes for multiple teams, to me that's a big no no, because it ruins the culture, and identity of the jersey.

What they do with PSG is great, they change the jerseys without changing the identity, making them unique in their own way, but keeping them similar and familiar.

77QSUj8.pngqCeHhp1.png?1

What they do with PSG is great, they change the jerseys without changing the identity, making them unique in their own way, but keeping them similar and familiar.

When I look at these...

Sin+t%25C3%25ADtulo.jpg

And then look at the jerseys they got for the last three years, ... for me they screwed up their identity pretty much. Because after these three succesfull years nobody really remembers that this design for PSG was like what the stripes are for Barca.

But I actually have some hope for the next season. I guess after three years they can't really deny the fans another year without the 'PSG kit'. They could also go with a variation of it like in the Ronaldinho years. All they need is a red stripe with white outlines.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

In 2015, stripes become hoops, hoops become stripes:

B75kQfiCIAA8pWE.png

Exactly, it is getting really pathetic with nike, and switching the position and direction of the stripes for multiple teams, to me that's a big no no, because it ruins the culture, and identity of the jersey.

On the home, seems like the Pirelli is set too far down. Why not simply placed in the black hoop?

See, like BW, I'd completely disagree with you. That classic, wide red stripe outlined in white is... beautiful. One of the best kits in the world and represents the PSG I fell in love with.

The last three years? Represents the PSG I fell out of love with.

6fQjS3M.png

Archived