2015-16 Soccer Kits and News

crashcarson15

I guess Arsenal gets a variation of the last one.

Big teams like Arsenal shouldn't get templates, they'll have their own design, only if they SIGNED for a template contract which is obviously not true.

With Nike, Arsenal - along with a couple of other clubs - would get an individual look which the following season would be available modified as teamwear kit which the likes of you and I could buy for our five-a-side team. But for that first season, they more or less would have their own look.

This season the Gunners have basically got a teamwear kit, but in fairness that may be a timescale thing with their new kit deal being freshly penned. It'll be interesting to see what they wear going forward.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Big teams like Arsenal shouldn't get templates, they'll have their own design, only if they SIGNED for a template contract which is obviously not true.

But it's Puma, Puma doesn't do this. Or has Arsenal really got their own design this season?

That's why I said variation.

Rarely do the big three mostly Adidas give big teams templates, but ya it is true, sometimes they are the variations, for example the away for Arsenal is the variation of the Italy home and Away World Cup kits, but the home I believe is a made up design just for Arsenal, since I haven't seen it used on any other teams.

Also jerseys like Bordeaux's away this year and last year, Puma has completely designed them from scratch.

77QSUj8.pngqCeHhp1.png?1

B7fMQ5vIYAA18XS.jpg

I like this, Vancouver.

Looks good but too plain, I think this is just a replica and not the authentic. What gives it away is the only one MLS logo on the sleeves. I bed on the authentic there's gonna be some very faint patter on the white park as well just like heir current blue secondary.

B7fMQ5vIYAA18XS.jpg

I like this, Vancouver.

Looks good but too plain, I think this is just a replica and not the authentic. What gives it away is the only one MLS logo on the sleeves. I bed on the authentic there's gonna be some very faint patter on the white park as well just like heir current blue secondary.

Too plain? Then you haven't seen Nike my friend.

...and it is a leaked jersey (although very hard to tell), since they didn't release the new one yet, I'm guessing.

77QSUj8.pngqCeHhp1.png?1

But it's Puma, Puma doesn't do this. Or has Arsenal really got their own design this season?

That's why I said variation.

Rarely do the big three mostly Adidas give big teams templates, but ya it is true, sometimes they are the variations, for example the away for Arsenal is the variation of the Italy home and Away World Cup kits, but the home I believe is a made up design just for Arsenal, since I haven't seen it used on any other teams.

Also jerseys like Bordeaux's away this year and last year, Puma has completely designed them from scratch.

Arsenal and Newcastle's home kits use the exact same template this season (it's a bit hard to tell with all the stripes though)

B7fMQ5vIYAA18XS.jpg

I like this, Vancouver.

Too plain? Then you haven't seen Nike my friend.

...and it is a leaked jersey (although very hard to tell), since they didn't release the new one yet, I'm guessing.

It's not plain as in plain, it's plain as in its a replica and the MLS replicas don't have all the details as in full jersey patterns as the authentics have.

I like how Madrid are so versatile with their away and third kits. Always something new every season.

5kkpqw.jpg

I wish they'd be as creative with the home kit. All white gets borring after so many years. They used to have a great white and purple third shirt in the 90s that would make a brilliant home shirt too,

Any word on Southampton not making their kits in house next year? Figure they've done enough to get a lot of money for something like that

Resources tell me, they will still make their own kits next year, and a big hint would be the new 3rd they just released.Southampton-14-15-Third-Kit%2B(1).jpg

What do you guys think about the New Custom Aguero cleats, not many people like it compared to the other customs that Puma made, like Fabregas'.Puma-evoSPEED-Tricks-Kun-Aguero%2B(4).jpPuma-evoSPEED-Tricks-Kun-Aguero%2B(2).jp

77QSUj8.pngqCeHhp1.png?1

The third was released due to uniform conflicts with Newcastle. I'm sure adidas will still provide uniforms next season. They just know that from now on they need to make sure they don't try to put Southampton in something other than stripes for the home shirt. Adidas still advertises at the games.

The Aguero shoe looks like it is advertising a slasher movie on it.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

B7fMQ5vIYAA18XS.jpg

I like this, Vancouver.

Jarred, where in Nanaimo did you find that replica VWFC kit?

As for the replicas, they are missing certain key components (the second MLS patch, inside the collar graphic, and the embroidery of "Since 1975" on the back of the shirt. I think this kit looks better than the diagonal kit from last season, IMO.

The USA kit is real, presented to us via Alex Morgan.

2daddoh.jpg

Hmm. I thought I would like them based on the CGI pics, but that doesn't look good at all, IMO.

I really don't like the little red triangle at the neckline.

Here you go, when you said CGI, I remembered the designer Scary07 do one on designfootball, so I tracked the jersey down, and this is it in CGI, but his has a fade shoulder, grey colour, which doesn't seem to happen with it here.

For some reason I can't upload it isn't allowing me to upload now (does anyone know why) so here is a link to the photo:

http://www.designfootball.com/joomgallery/fantasy-football-shirts/usa-15-16-away-kit-leaked-20673

77QSUj8.pngqCeHhp1.png?1

Archived