2015-16 Soccer Kits and News

crashcarson15

Better pics of Brazil Home:

z0cnp.jpg

2qbuatf.jpg

I think that will be only a women's kit like USA Home. BTW I don't understand why girls have 5 stars above crest if they never won a World Cup, they're not a men team.

4r2eer.png

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2qbuatf.jpg

I think that will be only a women's kit like USA Home. BTW I don't understand why girls have 5 stars above crest if they never won a World Cup, they're not a men team.

Okay, I'll say it. Why is she posing like that? Clint Dempsey wouldn't.

Also, the USWNT kits are a special kind of dumb.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

2qbuatf.jpg

She looks more like one of the team models than a soccer player. I'm pretty sure the men will wear a similar kit since the World Cup jerseys would have been promptly burned after the 3rd Place game. I liked Ecuador's away kits as worn by the womens team. The navy and royal blue combo looked pretty good, especially with the red numbers.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

2qbuatf.jpg

You mean like this? I'm very confused as to what kind of point you're trying to make?

usmnt-world-cup-away-shirt-clint-dempsey

2qbuatf.jpg

You mean like this? I'm very confused as to what kind of point you're trying to make?

It's a cheesecake photo and inappropriate for a world class athlete.

Though I am impressed you found a photo of Dempsey from behind.

EDIT: I know the men pose for cheesecake photos too. It's not hard to do a search for Cristiano Ronaldo or David Beckham or anyone else in their underwear for whatever reason. But they generally don't do so in official press photos for the World Cup.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

2qbuatf.jpg

It's a cheesecake photo and inappropriate for a world class athlete.

Though I am impressed you found a photo of Dempsey from behind.

EDIT: I know the men pose for cheesecake photos too. It's not hard to do a search for Cristiano Ronaldo or David Beckham or anyone else in their underwear for whatever reason. But they generally don't do so in official press photos for the World Cup.

This is still technically Sepp Blatter's FIFA. As in the Sepp Blatter who suggested that women's players wear hot pants.

spacer.png

z0cnp.jpg

2qbuatf.jpg

So men and women's teams can share championships now? WOOOO GET THE SEWING MACHINE GOING NIKE THE USMNT GETS TWO STARS NOW.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

Show me a photo highlighting Dempsey's butt, and you'll have a point. Until then...

I think that's a bit of a stretch that her ass is being highlighted here. I think this points to a societal tendency to overly sexualize women (or misconstrue women's bodies as sexualized). All I see is an athlete posing in her kit.

Anyways, mini rant over. Brazil kits look classy. USA looked terrible this evening (aesthetics-wise, not performance-wise). That's going to be a great group to watch. I think I'm going to try and get tickets to USA-Nigeria in Vancouver next week. I'll be wearing head-to-toe green of course ;)

Show me a photo highlighting Dempsey's butt, and you'll have a point. Until then...

I think that's a bit of a stretch that her ass is being highlighted here. I think this points to a societal tendency to overly sexualize women (or misconstrue women's bodies as sexualized). All I see is an athlete posing in her kit.

Look again. Where does the Dempsey photo cut off, and where does hers?

His is framed to highlight his name across the back. We can't read her name because of the angle, but we can see the curve of her breasts and her ass. That's not by accident.

We really need a Hawkeye Initiative for sports.

kit-as-roma-15-16-595x423.jpg

The sleeves are still way too dark, but oh well. The best news is that yellow numbers are back, but they should have used red shorts, sine there's no white on the shirt

As a FIFA player, what bothers me the most is that Roma isn't highlighting their most marketable here players in this kit launch:

DOUMBARBINHO

spacer.png

Archived