2015-16 Soccer Kits and News

crashcarson15

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

England looked horrible in all red. They should've added blue shorts instead of red.

It's far better playing in white shorts but they have played in all red before now.

1963 V Czechoslovakia

1970 V Belgium

1994 Change kit was all red with blue trim.

glory10.png

England looked horrible in all red. They should've added blue shorts instead of red.

It's far better playing in white shorts but they have played in all red before now.

1963 V Czechoslovakia

1970 V Belgium

1994 Change kit was all red with blue trim.

They've played in all red also at 2010 World Cup. Actualy It's not look that bad, of course red-white combination is better.

4r2eer.png

From last night's NYCFC/Impact game:

2015-06-14T013200Z_966867400_NOCID_RTRMA

I'd never seen Montreal with white top/blue shorts. It looks really nice.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

I love the unique look of NYCFC in MLS with the white shorts and white socks. Anything that gets away from monochrome uniforms or horribly boring option of white shorts and jersey/socks of the same color.

I wish more teams would take up the option of a jersey being one color and the shorts/socks being the same color but different from the jersey.

NYCFC could have worn black, but all things considered, I thought it was a pretty handsome matchup. It almost felt like a throwback in a way -- I know the colors are different, but I got this kind of vibe:

Maradona_England-Argentina1986.jpg

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

This is what Real's new font looks like:

double drop shadow

Real-Madrid-15-16-Kit-Font%2B%25284%2529Real-Madrid-15-16-Kit-Font%2B%25286%2529

Real-Madrid-15-16-Kit-Font%2B%25285%2529Real-Madrid-15-16-Kit-Font%2B%25283%2529

Also got SM Caen:

ob_719c8b_maillot-domicile-2016-caen.jpe

and VfL Bochum:

the first time since the 'rainbow kits' that they wear something different than royal blue kits.

9.jpg?1434373002

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

"Baddest" as in worst? Btw.. "Farance" what the..?

Bochum: Apart from the other two kits, where the sponsor looks really stupid, their home somehow looks nice. Not much from a design POV, but from the fact that they manage to set themselves apart from the rest of countless blue shirt teams.

Archived