2015-16 Soccer Kits and News

crashcarson15

Yes. This is the new badge. It goes into effect next year, when they leave their old home for the Olympic Stadium.

Here's our old thread on the logo (which was revised from its original form after complaints from supporters).

922px-West_Ham_United_FC_logo.svg.png

In other news, West Ham United have hired the first 12 year old graphic designer.

spacer.png

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Overall, based on what I've seen from is bread, New Balance has made the best kits. Puma and Nike have turned in some really subpar kits, especially what with Nike's templates. And Adidas hasn't been awful but I honestly am not a fan of emir subtle stripes, they just blend in and unfortunately the Adidas stripes have become a huge part of Real Madrid and Bayern Munich's identities.

spacer.png

I'd put Umbro top of that list. They continue to produce amazing work.

Me too. I'd put:

1. Umbro

2. New Balance

3. Nike (only for the clubs that get exclusive designs though)

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

I'd put Umbro top of that list. They continue to produce amazing work.

Me too. I'd put:

1. Umbro

2. New Balance

3. Nike (only for the clubs that get exclusive designs though)

Yeah, Umbro is pretty amazing. I'd love to see them do an entire league(hint, hint MLS). And I'm glad Warrior/New Balance is get some love now

That's what- She

I don't think I would call West Ham's new crest bad, it's just that it's being changed for the sake of change. The old crest, to me, is almost perfection. The new logo looks so much more boring than the old one, especially due to all the blank space caused by the removal of the castle.

spacer.png

Yeah, they also wore them against Colorado this year. I was pretty disappointed when I saw the players come out for warmups in them, not a fan at all. It'd be nice if they wore perhaps white shorts and blue socks, but definitely not blue shorts.

And as per West Ham's new badge, I love it.

And they've found a worse way to incorporate the three stripes than putting them on the shoulders. Christ.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

The first pics of an Adidas EURO 16 kit.

ob_190e0c_nouveau-maillot-euro-2016-russ

Love the Russian kit. Another quality shirt for Russia.

For those that moan about the three stripes over and over again is enough to send someone into a deep slumber. Boring hearing about it. It's their trademark so you might as well stop moaning about it. It's not really going to change.

glory10.png

And they've found a worse way to incorporate the three stripes than putting them on the shoulders. Christ.

I agree. This looks like a NBA All Star uniform.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

The first pics of an Adidas EURO 16 kit.

ob_190e0c_nouveau-maillot-euro-2016-russ

Love the Russian kit. Another quality shirt for Russia.

For those that moan about the three stripes over and over again is enough to send someone into a deep slumber. Boring hearing about it. It's their trademark so you might as well stop moaning about it. It's not really going to change.

It's their trademark but it takes away from the look of the kits. The new design reminds me of the 1998 Argentina jerseys with the large side panels. It worked better because it was considered in the original design. Here it just seems like they had to add it after the whole kit was designed. It might look better when properly displayed though. The sublimated crest is a good look though.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived