2015-16 Soccer Kits and News

crashcarson15

As MJWalker45 pointed out, yes, I’m a Villa fan.

I very much prefer when West Ham wear shirts that apply the claret and blue colours in other ways. I also like variety. I wish Villa would wear something different one of these years.

There’s a large number who associate claret and blue with white shorts with West Ham, rather than Villa. Hell, I’ve seen a few people make remarks about how Villa “stole” West Ham’s colours, which is funny.

Also: West Ham have a partnership of some sorts with my high school’s biggest rival, so I don’t like them looking good under most circumstances. ;)

Ah.

I could always distinguish Villa and West Ham, mostly because of the socks. For me, West Ham has to wear either white or claret socks, Aston Villa on the other hand ofter wears sky blue socks. I also always saw a more pinkish claret colour on Villa.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As MJWalker45 pointed out, yes, I’m a Villa fan.

I wish Villa would wear something different one of these years.

You mean like the 1987 Hummel kit.

villa110.jpg

glory10.png

Above the waist Hannover looks great. Shorts and socks are a no-go though and I think we will see them switch back to black pants soon. They did that two years ago when they got extreme backlash from the fans.

Archived