2015-16 Soccer Kits and News

crashcarson15

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wooo yeah! What happened to the logo change though?

ob_f739be_west-ham-new-kit-2016.jpeg2015-16_adult_home_shirt_crest_346_346_1

It’s a pretty looking kit, but…

:censored: it. It’s a West Ham kit with blue sleeves and white shorts, so it can go right to hell.

What are you talking 'bout?

Here are Spartak and Liverpool away, both pretty decent:

ob_d78bb6_spartak-moscow-new-kit-2016.jpob_5e3617_spartak-moscow-new-kits-2016.j

ob_fd2faa_liverpool-nouveau-maillot-2016

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

It’s a pretty looking kit, but…

:censored: it. It’s a West Ham kit with blue sleeves and white shorts, so it can go right to hell.

I am really not sure what you are on about. That is West Hams colours.

glory10.png

Its a pretty looking kit, but

:censored: it. Its a West Ham kit with blue sleeves and white shorts, so it can go right to hell.

I am really not sure what you are on about. That is West Hams colours.
He's a Villa fan. The oldest professional team in England and the first to wearthis combo.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

That sponsor takes away from a beautiful kit.

I meant oldest member of the FA. My mistake. Hahahahahaha!

Sheffield FC are FA members, and the oldest surviving club playing Association Football - Notts County are the oldest club currently playing in a professional league, though. ;)

Mind, Sheffield only started playing Association Rules after County and a number of other teams had been formed, they played under Sheffield Rules prior to that.

All the Nike kits are already getting too templatey for my liking, with the raglan sleeve effect and the collar that doesn't wrap to the front. Looks like the stripe just above the sleeve cuff is the only mystery left.

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

Notts County says they're Johnny-come-latelies. ;)

Sheffield F.C say hello to Notts County as a first club ever. ;)

Atletico Madrid:

Atletico-Madrid-15-16-Home-Kit-1.jpg

First the solid red back, and now this godawful sponsor logo. Nike and Atleti have managed to take one of my favorite uniforms of last season and beat it into the dust and burn it. Congratulations, Nike. You've managed to mess up yet another uniform.

spacer.png

Notts County says they're Johnny-come-latelies. ;)

Sheffield F.C say hello to Notts County as a first club ever. ;)

Atletico Madrid:

Atletico-Madrid-15-16-Home-Kit-1.jpg

First the solid red back, and now this godawful sponsor logo. Nike and Atleti have managed to take one of my favorite uniforms of last season and beat it into the dust and burn it. Congratulations, Nike. You've managed to mess up yet another uniform.

I'm curious; how much of that is Nike? I thought leagues dictate whether teams can have stripes under numbers.

As MJWalker45 pointed out, yes, I’m a Villa fan.

I very much prefer when West Ham wear shirts that apply the claret and blue colours in other ways. I also like variety. I wish Villa would wear something different one of these years.

There’s a large number who associate claret and blue with white shorts with West Ham, rather than Villa. Hell, I’ve seen a few people make remarks about how Villa “stole” West Ham’s colours, which is funny.

Also: West Ham have a partnership of some sorts with my high school’s biggest rival, so I don’t like them looking good under most circumstances. ;)

6fQjS3M.png

Archived