2015-16 Soccer Kits and News

crashcarson15

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That West Ham kit is beautiful. Best PL kit this season by far.

The Swansea away kit seems to have two different shades of green. The green on the shirt looks different to the green of the shorts and socks, which is weird. I remember Hull City had something similar on their home kit two seasons ago.

tdKf43F.png

Wooo yeah! What happened to the logo change though?

ob_f739be_west-ham-new-kit-2016.jpeg2015-16_adult_home_shirt_crest_346_346_1

Wow.

That could be the Platonic idea of a West Ham kit. Simple, bold, classic. None of the fussiness or gewgaws that so many manufacturers like to clutter their kits with.

I know that white socks are traditional, but they look so much better in claret with a touch of blue, referencing the shirt.

I really want to catch a match there before they move.

That West Ham kit is beautiful. Best PL kit this season by far.

The Swansea away kit seems to have two different shades of green. The green on the shirt looks different to the green of the shorts and socks, which is weird. I remember Hull City had something similar on their home kit two seasons ago.

Some of Adidas’ colours can look quite different depending on the material - it was a problem we had with the bespoke amber they cooked up for us (or ‘Sonic Gold’ to give it its Adidas official name). It looks okay to the eye, but when photographed there can be quite a difference in hues, especially if the light’s not favourable.

The West Ham kit meanwhile is a thing of considerable beauty. Hopefully Umbro can come up with something equally ace for our 2015-16 clobber.

It's a case of out with the old and in with the new. The castle represents Green Street House or locally named as Boleyn Castle and has connections with Anne Boleyn. Thats why Upton Park is often called the Boleyn Ground. I suppose as they are moving away from the area having the castle loses it's meaning.

glory10.png

I don't know how you feel, but this is a huge downgrade for me.

100% agree. They should stay with that logo.

New WHU home looks fabolous I can't wait for away and third. I also hope, that Poland leave nike in the right time and sign with umbro.

4r2eer.png

Archived