2015-16 Soccer Kits and News

crashcarson15

Never thought Real Madrid would top the knockoff Marker Felt typeface they had a few years ago, but here we are. Who signs off on these things? Surely there's a more brand-appropriate option? I generally hate the character-less standard league-wide typeface thing that most of the other big soccer leagues do worldwide, but in this case I'm desperate for it.

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know I'm a little late, but those Madrid numbers look like something straight out of a 90's World Cup.

That someone from the 90's decided to make more 90's.

Seriously, those look awful.

spacer.png

Footy Headlines has a render of the Arsenal away kit, which lends some credibility to some of the earlier rumors.

arsenal-15-16-away-kit-1.jpg

That doenst look awful....

Will depend on the material they use.

I like the darker blue and gold instead of bright blue and yellow.

Footy Headlines has a render of the Arsenal away kit, which lends some credibility to some of the earlier rumors.

arsenal-15-16-away-kit-1.jpg

That doenst look awful....

Will depend on the material they use.

I like the darker blue and gold instead of bright blue and yellow.

Me too. Shades of winning the league at Old Trafford. And it seems like there's a subtle art deco thread running through the gear this year, which is a nice nod to the club's history.

4022788599.jpg

Newcastle 3rd...continuing the awful kit train....and the wrong/old Wonga logo.

NUFC-kit.jpg

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

Dammit. I don't like Arsenal having a (variation of) yellow kit with blue sleeves because I want Spurs to bring that look back again at some point. The more Arsenal do it the less likely that will probably be.

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

Dammit. I don't like Arsenal having a (variation of) yellow kit with blue sleeves because I want Spurs to bring that look back again at some point. The more Arsenal do it the less likely that will probably be.

Perhaps, but both clubs have a history of yellow-with-blue-sleeves, so I don't know that Spurs would be too put off by it this time.

(Still pretty funny they both go for that look tho)

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

Perhaps, but both clubs have a history of yellow-with-blue-sleeves, so I don't know that Spurs would be too put off by it this time.

(Still pretty funny they both go for that look tho)

You'll find teams from the same area have used similar designs for their change shirts. Most Lancashire clubs have had a red shirt somewhere in their rotation, save for maybe Everton. Even Manchester City has had them, though now a days they usually add another color to break it up.

As for the Newcastle third, I like it, save for the sponsor logo.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Today I saw a guy walking around with a Chelsea shorts and an Arsenal jacket. Weird.

Did he have on West Ham socks?

Nope, and he didn't had his psychiatrist on his left hand.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Archived