2014-2015 NHL Jersey/Logo Changes

Chewbacca

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just came across this jersey, It would look great if the Ducks slapped the D logo in place of the Hitmen logo. Thoughts? I think this is what Anaheim needs for an Orange jersey.

$_3.JPG

That Hitmen jersey is red not orange, that's just a weird lighting (unless you changed it).

I would say yes, but it's the Sharks template that they (the Sharks) just switched from.

IbjBaeE.png

Just came across this jersey, It would look great if the Ducks slapped the D logo in place of the Hitmen logo. Thoughts? I think this is what Anaheim needs for an Orange jersey.

$_3.JPG

The colors are off in that picture. It is a red jersey.

The Arizona Coyotes or Pheonix Coyotes.. It doesn't matter since they'll be here in Quebec in 4 or 5 years max :)

Yeeeeeaaaah, not going to happen. And furthermore, spell Phoenix correctly next time.

This looks to be true. The current owners of the Yotes lobbied hard to get that new stadium in Quebec built. They also demanded an "out clause" from Jobbing.com Arena after a few years, as part of the agreement to buy them.

Seriously, what planet are you on? The Ice Arizona ownership group has NOTHING to do with what's going on in Quebec City.

And secondly, they don't have any intentions of exercising any out clause in the new arena lease agreement with the city of Glendale, Arizona.

ANYWAY...

As for logo or uniform changes, Anthony LeBlanc already stated nothing is changing expect for the shoulder logos. PHX in the state outline logo going to AZ being the likely scenario.

I don't support the name change, but I understand why they are doing it. Expansion of the brand's reach across Arizona and the southwestern United States, not just the Phoenix area.

And this is NOT out of desperation. It is to help market the team better and grow the team brand.

$_3.JPG

The colors are off in that picture. It is a red jersey.

Well that explains why I haven't seen it before. In any sense My comment stands from that picture with the weird lighting, I still believe it would be a nice alternate. Upgrade from Stadium series jersey

cbe40ver0fdixhaag4regu3k0.gif3109.gifmt0sb106vq1t9wff53rzn98j9.gif

From Sudbury to Peterborough, now in Sherbrooke

2v274et.jpgWonderfully done by Silent Wind of Doom

I don't support the name change, but I understand why they are doing it. Expansion of the brand's reach across Arizona and the southwestern United States, not just the Phoenix area.

And this is NOT out of desperation. It is to help market the team better and grow the team brand.

If I recall it was part of the lease deal that they signed with the city of Glendale. That the team had to be renamed either "Arizona" or "Glendale".

I was hoping for a new look (new uniforms, logo etc.). Its disappointing that they are simply tweaking shoulder patches.

The Catch of the Day!

Yeah, people in Flagstaff are probably thrilled that it's now the Arizona Coyotes and no longer the Phoenix Coyotes...

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

It's only a matter of time before Phoenix...errr....Arizona moves to Quebec. The realignment I think was done for these reasons.

1) Moving the Yotes to Quebec, Tampa or Florida to Markham and whatever doesn't end up in Markham goes to Kansas City maybe?

2) Expansion franchise in Seattle and Portland

Maybe too much of wishful thinking but the NHL seems dead set on expansion in Seattle.

It's only a matter of time before Phoenix...errr....Arizona moves to Quebec. The realignment I think was done for these reasons.

1) Moving the Yotes to Quebec, Tampa or Florida to Markham and whatever doesn't end up in Markham goes to Kansas City maybe?

Maybe too much of wishful thinking but the NHL seems dead set on expansion in Seattle.

The lightning arent going anywhere, and Florida is not at any risk of moving either

Just stop. There's no evidence of any of that happening. The NHL is going to be in no rush to put a team back in a tiny, already hockey-saturated market like QC. And also, you'll only get a team in Markham over the Leafs dead bodies. Not to mention the NHL is already extremely East-centric as it is

Tampa is doing just fine, and Florida is a loss leader for the arena they're tied to. Neither team is moving any time soon.

Could tolerate the Panthers existence if they at least looked like they knew how to win. Bringing back red was a good first step but that template is still awful. It's time to adapt the inaugural template to the edge uniform system or something very similar.

The Arizona Coyotes or Pheonix Coyotes.. It doesn't matter since they'll be here in Quebec in 4 or 5 years max :)

Yeeeeeaaaah, not going to happen. And furthermore, spell Phoenix correctly next time.

This looks to be true. The current owners of the Yotes lobbied hard to get that new stadium in Quebec built. They also demanded an "out clause" from Jobbing.com Arena after a few years, as part of the agreement to buy them.

Seriously, what planet are you on? The Ice Arizona ownership group has NOTHING to do with what's going on in Quebec City.

And secondly, they don't have any intentions of exercising any out clause in the new arena lease agreement with the city of Glendale, Arizona.

ANYWAY...

As for logo or uniform changes, Anthony LeBlanc already stated nothing is changing expect for the shoulder logos. PHX in the state outline logo going to AZ being the likely scenario.

So who do you work for? The NHL or IceArizona? Either way I'm happy to see you showed some restraint and didn't start pimping CanadaFest or the new Jobberdome Tim Hortons.

Archived