College Football Uniforms - 2015 Season

buckeye

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly, if they made every jersey like the white, this wouldn't be so bad. The problem is, they didn't, so it's an automatic downgrade. The helmets and pattern are pretty good, but in an overload it's too much. It's almost like the "Yo Dawg" meme in a sense.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

Wow those are ugly! How is that a mix of classic and modern? That's all modern. Nike just threw up all over TCU. Yuck.

No, the base design is still more traditional. No pinstripes, no tailored patches. What makes it modern are the numbers and pattern, but it's still based on some of the old TCU uniforms.

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

Wow those are ugly! How is that a mix of classic and modern? That's all modern. Nike just threw up all over TCU. Yuck.

No, the base design is still more traditional. No pinstripes, no tailored patches. What makes it modern are the numbers and pattern, but it's still based on some of the old TCU uniforms.

Do captains pick what the team wears? Certain combinations might look decent.

I do like the white set and I actually like the pattern. They just failed to use it tastefully. A little restraint would have gone a long way.

My NFL concept series (in progress) --ATL, CLE, NE, WAS done. AZ updated 04/21/23.

Do captains pick what the team wears? Certain combinations might look decent.

I do like the white set and I actually like the pattern. They just failed to use it tastefully. A little restraint would have gone a long way.

Yeah.

What they could have done is just put the frogskin on the sleeves and side of pants in the same color. Give it a "phantom" effect.

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

Had a recruit commit today and he was holding this helmet, i pray it never sees the field and is just a concept

Capture.0.0.PNG

Agreed. I don't think Cal's secondary bear logo looks all that great on a helmet and the lack of yellow makes the helmet stand out like a sore thumb from the rest of any possible uniform combination.

Cal's jersey would look better if the collar wasn't yellow and the pants they have now would have no stripes. Here is a mockup!

gTFQuFO.png

CNgpNSk.png

Archived